The operative legal entity there is Massive and Massive is part of an international group.
Deltatre is the international leader in sport and entertainment media technology services. It provides an unrivalled suite of leading-edge products and services for the full spectrum of media including OTT, web and apps, broadcast graphics, content production, and data capture with real-time distribution. It serves a blue-chip client roster of the most prominent and influential sports and media companies including; IOC, Premier League, NFL, UEFA, FIFA, MLB, ATP, WWE, European Tour, DAZN, BT Sport, Discovery/Eurosport, PCCW, Bell Media, Telecine, Sony and hundreds of other companies worldwide. In 2018, Deltatre acquired Massive Interactive, a multi-award-winning OTT software company. Combined they are the largest independent OTT solution provider in the world.
Proven experience in the sports and entertainment sectors
Powered 1,000,000+ days of video in 2018
Reaches billions of consumers every single year across its vast product ecosystem
Group 800+ employees all together globally across our 19 offices
Would you like to design infrastructure that must withstand hundreds of thousands if not millions of concurrent users? In a small team where every contribution counts? If you’d like that, read on!
AXIS is an over-the-top (OTT) product used by leading telecom, cable, broadcast and media companies all around the globe to offer and deliver their catalogues and channels to end-users via AXIS apps for phones, TVs, tablets, PCs, consoles… basically any device where people watch videos.
All these apps are powered by the backend running on infrastructure that you will work on plus an editorial interface used by our clients to manage their offering and to configure the apps.
The AXIS Product Team is mostly based in Prague and Turin but has colleagues in other places around Europe too. We are a group of talented developers, DevOps, QAs, business analysts and product owners who will work with you, challenge you and support you on an everyday basis. We try to be agile driven, progressive, respectful and continuously improving how we work. We are a proud team that tries hard to meet commitments and loves to celebrate our successes!
Our infrastructure technology stack is all based on AWS services. We currently host our apps in a mixture of (Windows) virtual machines and (Linux and Windows) containers, but we would like to transition to (Linux) containers completely over time. We use Terraform for provisioning, EC2, ECS or Kubernetes for hosting, and we continuously try to upgrade our technologies to the latest versions and best practices, all while maintaining and evolving some legacy components as well.
Who are we looking for? Someone who is:
- driven to push the boundaries and lead change and performance
- communicative to leave no-one in the dark
- reliable so we know that we can rely on you when we need to deliver on time
- passionate about the latest technologies and standards
- proactive to suggest improvements, identify and fix potential issues
We need you to know most of these things well:
- Amazon Web Services (services like VPC, EC2, ECS/EKS, S3, Route53, CloudFront, CloudWatch and IAM)
- Networking, virtualization & all aspects of security
- Linux and Windows Server management
- Terraform / AWS CloudFormation
- Scripting (PowerShell / Bash / Python)
… and we will probably love you if you know about these too:
- Kubernetes, EKS
- Installation, configuration and on-going management of AWS solutions
- Providing technical guidance and support to development teams
- Performing system monitoring, verifying the availability and integrity of all servers, systems and key processes
- Design and setup of disaster recovery procedures
- Data protection and backup of server environments
This role is for an immediate start and you must have eligibility to work in the Czech Republic and daily attendance in Prague office is required.
Some of our Company Perks:
Global company with huge growth potential
25 days annual leave
5 sick days
Regular company and team social events
24/7 casual dress code
Free refreshments in the office
We are committed to ensuring that we provide equal opportunities for all. Please let us know if you need us to make any adjustments or if you have any special requirements for the interview process. Depending on the role this normally includes a written test and interview.
Please note that we will only contact successfully shortlisted candidates.
Recruiters – we have handled this one internally! Thanks.
Informace o pozici
- Massive Interactive Media Czech Republic s.r.o.
- Karla Engliše 3201/6, Praha – Smíchov
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: Czech (Basic), English (Pre-intermediate)
- Benefits: Notebook, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Refreshments on workplace, Occasional work from home, Corporate events
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Stephen Street 4th Floor, 21, W1T 1LN London, Velká Británie a Severní Irsko