The operative legal entity there is Massive and Massive is part of an international group.
Deltatre is the international leader in sport and entertainment media technology services. It provides an unrivalled suite of leading-edge products and services for the full spectrum of media including OTT, web and apps, broadcast graphics, content production, and data capture with real-time distribution. It serves a blue-chip client roster of the most prominent and influential sports and media companies including; IOC, Premier League, NFL, UEFA, FIFA, MLB, ATP, WWE, European Tour, DAZN, BT Sport, Discovery/Eurosport, PCCW, Bell Media, Telecine, Sony and hundreds of other companies worldwide. In 2018, Deltatre acquired Massive Interactive, a multi-award-winning OTT software company. Combined they are the largest independent OTT solution provider in the world.
Proven experience in the sports and entertainment sectors
Powered 1,000,000+ days of video in 2018
Reaches billions of consumers every single year across its vast product ecosystem
Group 800+ employees all together globally across our 19 offices
Our team is working on one of the company's main products - AXIS. AXIS is technical solution that enables our clients to stream their media content to end users. AXIS provides backend infrastructure and also front-end applications to present the content on multiple platforms such as Apple, Android, web, TV, consoles, set-top boxes. We test all of that front-end as well as back-end. When we release new version other teams in the company take it over and customise the functionality for our clients to meet their needs - different branding, registration process, payment model... We try to make the product to behave similarly on each targeted platform to give end users intuitive experience no matter what device they will use. For that we try to follow modern trends in UI and UX to make the end user experience smooth and enjoyable.
Within QA team itself we test many devices: TVs, cell phones, tablets, web browsers, consoles, set top boxes. We really aim for high quality applications - we discuss the desired behaviour with our designers, analysts and product owner. We are highly dedicated and motivated to keep the product to high quality standards - these are not just empty words to us. We always try to keep good relationships with all team members. We are also very open minded towards any constructive feedback - we DO pay attention to individual opinions. And we act on and pursue good ideas and suggestions.
We have many coworkers in different locations. So fluent English is a must.
Member of our QA team performs test design and executes tests in planned releases. You have responsibility for testing target platform during whole release lifecycle - from start to finish. You can also participate on test automation. On regular basis you will:
· attend QA status update weekly to confirm priorities and plan + to discuss any issues you might have
· attend daily standups with other roles in team
· communicate with other testers and help each other out in person or via Teams
· analyze specifications and designs and provide feedback to business analysts and designers
· design and write tests in TestRail
· review others' test design in TestRail
· test stories on various platforms
· install new builds to devices via adb, Xcode, Tizen Studio
· execute regression tests with custom automation or manually
· report the test results personally and in JIRA
· communicate with developers about bug fixes personally or via Teams
· investigate ways to help and improve our QA team to achieve high standards we aim for
To be successful in our team, YOU:
· are open to new challenges
· are proactive and passionate about the importance of quality assurance
· have thorough QA/testing experience of 1+ year
· enjoy to identify gaps in requirements and specifications
· can create tests and test plans on your own
· can use web debugging and proxy tools
It will help if you have experience with mobile applications testing.
This role is for an immediate start and you must have eligibility to work in the Czech Republic and daily attendance in Prague office is required.
Some of our Company Perks:
Global company with huge growth potential
25 days annual leave
5 sick days
Regular company and team social events
24/7 casual dress code
Free refreshments in the office
We are committed to ensuring that we provide equal opportunities for all. Please let us know if you need us to make any adjustments or if you have any special requirements for the interview process. Depending on the role this normally includes a written test and interview.
Please note that we will only contact successfully shortlisted candidates.
Recruiters – we have handled this one internally! Thanks.
Informace o pozici
- Massive Interactive Media Czech Republic s.r.o.
- Karla Engliše 3201/6, Praha – Smíchov
- Required education: College
- Required languages: Czech (Basic) or English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Notebook, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Refreshments on workplace, Occasional work from home, Corporate events
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Stephen Street 4th Floor, 21, W1T 1LN London, Velká Británie a Severní Irsko