Massive is part of international group.
Deltatre is the international leader in sport and entertainment media technology services. It provides an unrivalled suite of leading-edge products and services for the full spectrum of media including OTT, web and apps, broadcast graphics, content production, and data capture with real-time distribution. It serves a blue-chip client roster of the most prominent and influential sports and media companies including; IOC, Premier League, NFL, UEFA, FIFA, MLB, ATP, WWE, European Tour, DAZN, BT Sport, Discovery/Eurosport, PCCW, Bell Media, Telecine, Sony and hundreds of other companies worldwide. In 2018, Deltatre acquired Massive Interactive, a multi-award-winning OTT software company. Combined they are the largest independent OTT solution provider in the world.
- Proven experience in the sports and entertainment sectors
- Powered 1,000,000+ days of video in 2018
- Reaches billions of consumers every single year across its vast product ecosystem
- Group 800+ employees all together globally across our 19 offices
The QA team at Deltatre comprises of the most talented Testers professionals in the industry. Daily, we pioneer new ways for consumers to interact with technology and take pride in delivering world-class experiences on emerging technologies.
Our premium UI software products and UXD consultancy are the principal choice of leading telecom, cable, broadcast, media and aviation companies.
We thoroughly enjoy collaborating with each other, and have a passionate and fun culture!
You are a smart, experienced, creative and naturally inquisitive Tester, who has a strong passion for testing and technology. You believe in the importance of embodying our clients’ brand into the overall experience and you have a strong understanding or interest of TV apps.
- To work within the Analyst team to assist with the preparation of test plans and the testing of software to company guidelines and standards.
- To assist in the preparation of test plans and test scripts.
- To ensure high quality and accuracy is maintained through to software release.
- To prepare and maintain test plans for use on automated testing tools.
- To prepare a test plan and test scripts to test each software component and demonstrate the business condition under test and the expected results.
- To provide feedback to the development team and ensure the work is carried out in accordance with the schedule and the quality requirements.
- To provide estimates and feedback to the Software Development team for project scheduling purposes.
- Liaising with Project Managers
- Working to the specified timeframe or budget
- Communication of job status to project leader
- Daily submission of detailed timesheets
- Contributing to the positive growth of work environment and Analyst team
- Demonstrate and maintain a positive attitude to all assignments
- Other duties as required
This role is for an immediate start and you must have eligibility to work in the Czech Republic and daily attendance in Prague office is required.
Some of our Company Perks:
- Global company with huge growth potential
- 25 days annual leave
- 5 sick days
- Multisport card
- Meal vouchers
- Czech and English courses
- Regular company and team social events
- 24/7 casual dress code
- Unlimited contract
- Free refreshments in the office
We are committed to ensuring that we provide equal opportunities for all. Please let us know if you need us to make any adjustments or if you have any special requirements for the interview process. Depending on the role this normally includes a written test and interview.
Please note that we will only contact successfully shortlisted candidates.
Recruiters – we have handled this one internally! Thanks.
Informace o pozici
- Massive Interactive Media Czech Republic s.r.o.
- Karla Engliše 3201/6, Praha – Smíchov
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Intermediate), Czech (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Notebook, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Stephen Street 4th Floor, 21, W1T 1LN London, Velká Británie a Severní Irsko