The operative legal entity there is Massive and Massive is part of an international group.
Deltatre is the international leader in sport and entertainment media technology services. It provides an unrivalled suite of leading-edge products and services for the full spectrum of media including OTT, web and apps, broadcast graphics, content production, and data capture with real-time distribution. It serves a blue-chip client roster of the most prominent and influential sports and media companies including; IOC, Premier League, NFL, UEFA, FIFA, MLB, ATP, WWE, European Tour, DAZN, BT Sport, Discovery/Eurosport, PCCW, Bell Media, Telecine, Sony and hundreds of other companies worldwide. In 2018, Deltatre acquired Massive Interactive, a multi-award-winning OTT software company. Combined they are the largest independent OTT solution provider in the world.
- Proven experience in the sports and entertainment sectors
- Powered 1,000,000+ days of video in 2018
- Reaches billions of consumers every single year across its vast product ecosystem
- Group 800+ employees all together globally across our 19 offices
About the role
We are looking for a passionate Senior iOS developer who has a love for technology, working in an Agile team and wants to deliver high-profile projects in Australia, Europe and America.
You are a passionate Senior iOS Engineer who has a love for technology, engineering and people and have experience with:
- OS development
Catch our attention with...
- You delivered projects as Senior/Lead
- A passion for learning the latest technologies and standards
- Expertise in provide guidance to improve a team’s code quality by example, training and code review, helping to up skill team members
- A hands-on and mindful approach complex challenges
- Will be very useful for you to have experience in Video players, analytics, CocoaPods, promises, tvOS, Apple play
- Tertiary Qualification in Computer Sciences or a related degree
- Experience working in Agile/ SCRUM work environment
- A passion for technology, digital applications
- A natural curiosity and the ability to learn quickly
- Solid communication skills with an ability to write and manage good documentation and work well in team environments
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to problem solve complex technical issues
- Our people are key to our success. Having the right combination of a 'can- do' approach, strong work ethic, ability to present break-through thinking and a clear focus on results will ensure your success working with our highly regarded team.
Some of our company perks
- Global company with huge growth potential
- A whopping 25 days' annual leave
- 5 sick days
- Multisport card
- Meal vouchers
- Czech/English courses
- Regular company and team social events
- 24/7 casual dress code
- Unlimited contract
- Free refreshments in the office
We are committed to ensuring that we provide equal opportunities for all. Please let us know if you need us to make any adjustments or if you have any special requirements for the interview process. Depending on the role this normally includes a written test and interview.
Please note that we will only contact successfully shortlisted candidates.
Recruiters – we have handled this one internally! Thanks.
Informace o pozici
- Massive Interactive Media Czech Republic s.r.o.
- Karla Engliše 3201/6, Praha – Smíchov
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: Czech (Pre-intermediate), English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Notebook, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Refreshments on workplace, Occasional work from home, Corporate events
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Stephen Street 4th Floor, 21, W1T 1LN London, Velká Británie a Severní Irsko