Deltatre is the international leader in sport and entertainment media technology services. It provides an unrivalled suite of leading-edge products and services for the full spectrum of media including OTT, web and apps, broadcast graphics, content production, and data capture with real-time distribution. It serves a blue-chip client roster of the most prominent and influential sports and media companies including; IOC, Premier League, NFL, UEFA, FIFA, MLB, ATP, WWE, European Tour, DAZN, BT Sport, Discovery/Eurosport, PCCW, Bell Media, Telecine, Sony and hundreds of other companies worldwide. In 2018, Deltatre acquired Massive Interactive, a multi-award-winning OTT software company. Combined they are the largest independent OTT solution provider in the world.
- Proven experience in the sports and entertainment sectors
- Powered 1,000,000+ days of video in 2018
- Reaches billions of consumers every single year across its vast product ecosystem
- Group 800+ employees all together globally across our 19 offices
An IT Graduate / Junior Business Analyst who is enthusiastic, has excellent communication skills, good analytical skills. Having an IT or Business degree is preferred but not essential.
You will work in a fast-paced environment where we will support and mentor, you will have the opportunity to work alongside a talented pool of Mid-Level and Senior Business Analysts within an expanding digital company whose client-base is well known in the Media and Broadcasting world. The opportunities are endless if you have the right attitude, approach to your work and if you are willing to learn and get involved.
What to expect
- You could make significant change and impact within your role, making a substantial difference to the success of our company, your project and BA team, which can be very rewarding for the right person
- You’ll work to deadlines and juggle multiple tasks, which gives lots of variety
- The role is largely office-based but travel is expected as we are a global organisation and we have world-wide clients
- Work with some of the top names in Media and Broadcasting
- Become passionate about technology and digital video on demand (VOD) market and applications.
- Take full ownership and accountability of all tasks assigned to you
- Work alongside senior members of the Project team in a supportive role
- Undertake the formal requirements analysis of functional and non-functional requirements, translating them into the appropriate product documentation, including user stories and Product Overview Document
- Work with Product Owners, UX&D, QA and Technical teams to validate captured requirements
- Ability to conduct methodical analysis and document the outcome
- Facilitate workshops and meetings with the client, internal teams and third-party vendors.
- Analyse all defects identified by team and validate same to ensure accuracy in data and evaluate all processes according business requirement and perform analysis on all root causes
- Provide regular updates to members of your project team
Competencies and Skills
- Effective communication skills, be able to articulate yourself and ask clear concise questions
- Open and confident communicator, willing to take on all issues in a professional manner and to work with clients and team members until issues are satisfactorily resolved
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and confidently handle deadlines, priorities and constraints
- Interest in media/digital. Our multi-disciplined team’s talent and personality is key to our success.
- Ability to learn complex concepts through formal and informal training, as well as on the job coaching
- Analytical skills with a proven ability to translate findings into cohesive documentation
- Be able to conduct yourself in a professional manner at all times with both internal and external stakeholders
- Must be able to interface with external customers at all level up to Executive level, therefore customer facing skills is key
- Agile and Waterfall methodology
- Good customer-facing skills
- Experience with requirement workshops, user stories, gherkin syntax, story maps, UML, data analysis and wireframes
- Worked within a technical team of large scale projects with an emphasis on backend systems and third-party integration
- Familiar with Waterfall and Agile methodologies and Jira and Confluence software tools
- Experience in delivering bespoke and off the shelf software solutions
- Experience in software development – knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Keen interest in media/digital. Our multi-disciplined team’s talent and personality is key to our success.
This role is for an immediate start and you must have eligibility to work in the Czech Republic and daily attendance in Brno office is required.
Some of our Company Perks:
- Small, creative, close-knit Engineering team who love to collaborate
- Casual dress code
- Global company with huge growth potential
- A whopping 25 days' annual leave
- 5 sick days
- Multisport card
- Meal vouchers
- Regular company and team social events
- 24/7 casual dress code
- Unlimited contract
- Free refreshments in the office
We are committed to ensuring that we provide equal opportunities for all. Please let us know if you need us to make any adjustments or if you have any special requirements for the interview process. Depending on the role this normally includes a written test and interview.
Please note that we will only contact successfully shortlisted candidates.
Recruiters – we have handled this one internally! Thanks.
Informace o pozici
- Massive Interactive Media Czech Republic s.r.o.
- Holandská 878/2, Brno – Štýřice
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Intermediate), Czech (Pre-intermediate)
- Benefits: Notebook, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: Application and system development, IT Analyst
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Stephen Street 4th Floor, 21, W1T 1LN London, Velká Británie a Severní Irsko