Massive is a part of international group.
Deltatre is the international leader in sport and entertainment media technology services. It provides an unrivalled suite of leading-edge products and services for the full spectrum of media including OTT, web and apps, broadcast graphics, content production, and data capture with real-time distribution. It serves a blue-chip client roster of the most prominent and influential sports and media companies including; IOC, Premier League, NFL, UEFA, FIFA, MLB, ATP, WWE, European Tour, DAZN, BT Sport, Discovery/Eurosport, PCCW, Bell Media, Telecine, Sony and hundreds of other companies worldwide. In 2018, Deltatre acquired Massive Interactive, a multi-award-winning OTT software company. Combined they are the largest independent OTT solution provider in the world.
- Proven experience in the sports and entertainment sectors
- Powered 1,000,000+ days of video in 2018
- Reaches billions of consumers every single year across its vast product ecosystem
- Group 800+ employees all together globally across our 19 offices
The BackEnd team at Deltatre comprises of the most talented .NET professionals in the industry. Daily, we pioneer new ways for consumers to interact with technology and take pride in delivering world-class experiences on emerging technologies.
Our premium UI software products and UXD consultancy are the principal choice of leading telecom, cable, broadcast, media and aviation companies.
We thoroughly enjoy collaborating with each other, and have a passionate and fun culture!
You are a passionate Architect or Lead Engineer who has a love for technology, engineering and people and have experience with:
- OOP/ TDD / DDD/ Design patterns
- .NET 4.0+, WCF
- XML / XSLT
- MS SQL Server, MongoDB,
- Entity Framework / NHibernate
- IOC, Dependency Injection
- SOA / SOAP/ REST
- MSBuild, Nant
- Windows services
CATCH OUR ATTENTION WITH:
- Proficiency in Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
- Experience deploying scalable applications to AWS, Azure etc.
- Knowledge of API design using frameworks like Swagger.io
- A passion for learning the latest technologies and standards
- Experience with standard GIT workflows and peer review processes
- Expertise in provide guidance to improve a team’s code quality by example, training and code review, helping to up skill team members
- A hands-on and mindful approach complex challenges
- Architecting high performance and complex web applications
- Ownership of and responsibility for Software Engineering Architecture
- Promotion and enforcement of Software Engineering Architectural best practices
- Regular Software Architecture knowledge sharing sessions with the Software Engineering team
- Collaboration with Software Engineering and Project Managers, ensuring fit for purpose solution design, architectural approach and iteration and release plans
- Promotion and enforcement of Software Engineering best practices and standards
- Involvement in the evolution of core our Software Technologies and Products alongside fellow Engineer
This role is for an immediate start and you must have eligibility to work in the Czech Republic and daily attendance in Brno office is required.
Some of our Company Perks:
- Small, creative, close-knit Engineering team who love to collaborate
- Casual dress code
- Global company with huge growth potential
- A whopping 25 days' annual leave
- 5 sick days
- Multisport card
- Meal vouchers
- Regular company and team social events
- 24/7 casual dress code
- Unlimited contract
- Free refreshments in the office
We are committed to ensuring that we provide equal opportunities for all. Please let us know if you need us to make any adjustments or if you have any special requirements for the interview process. Depending on the role this normally includes a written test and interview.
Please note that we will only contact successfully shortlisted candidates.
Recruiters – we have handled this one internally! Thanks.
Informace o pozici
- Massive Interactive Media Czech Republic s.r.o.
- Holandská 878/2, Brno – Štýřice
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Intermediate), Czech (Pre-intermediate)
- Benefits: Notebook, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Stephen Street 4th Floor, 21, W1T 1LN London, Velká Británie a Severní Irsko