Massive is a part of international group.
Deltatre is the international leader in sport and entertainment media technology services. It provides an unrivalled suite of leading-edge products and services for the full spectrum of media including OTT, web and apps, broadcast graphics, content production, and data capture with real-time distribution. It serves a blue-chip client roster of the most prominent and influential sports and media companies including; IOC, Premier League, NFL, UEFA, FIFA, MLB, ATP, WWE, European Tour, DAZN, BT Sport, Discovery/Eurosport, PCCW, Bell Media, Telecine, Sony and hundreds of other companies worldwide. In 2018, Deltatre acquired Massive Interactive, a multi-award-winning OTT software company. Combined they are the largest independent OTT solution provider in the world.
- Proven experience in the sports and entertainment sectors
- Powered 1,000,000+ days of video in 2018
- Reaches billions of consumers every single year across its vast product ecosystem
- Group 800+ employees all together globally across our 19 offices
The primary responsibilities of the Senior Product Engineer role are the specification, architecture and development of service-oriented applications using .NET and Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) in an agile, multi-disciplinary team.
We are looking for a passionate developer who has a love for technology, and experience within the following disciplines
- OOP/ TDD / DDD/ Design patterns
- .NET 4.0+, WCF
- XML / XSLT
- MS SQL Server, MongoDB,
- Entity Framework / NHibernate
- IOC, Dependency Injection
- SOA / SOAP/ REST
- MSBuild, Nant
- Windows services
Catch our attention with:
- Proficiency in Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
- Experience deploying scalable applications to AWS, Azure etc.
- Knowledge of API design using frameworks like Swagger.io
- A passion for learning the latest technologies and standards
- Experience with standard GIT workflows and peer review processes
- Written technical specifications and documentation
- Implement and undertake best practice. This includes learning and adapting interaction problem solving
- Assist in team planning effectively to deliver robust, modular and testable code and adhere to engineering procedures and code conventions
- Mentoring and leadership of other Software Engineers within the team
- Contributing to the positive growth of the work environment
- Active involvement with the product team and clients
Our multi-discipline team’s talent and personality is key to our success. We look for talented individuals with the right combination of a ‘can do’ approach, strong work ethic, integrity, friendliness and attention to detail.
The right person can look forward to thriving in a dynamic, fast-paced, creative and supportive environment.
If you love programming and can demonstrate great software engineering experience – we would love you to join our team.
This role is for an immediate start and you must have eligibility to work in the Czech Republic and daily attendance in Prague office is required.
Some of our Company Perks:
- Small, creative, close-knit Engineering team who love to collaborate
- Casual dress code
- Global company with huge growth potential
- A whopping 25 days' annual leave
- 5 sick days
- Multisport card
- Meal vouchers
- Czech/English courses
- Regular company and team social events
- 24/7 casual dress code
- Unlimited contract
- Free refreshments in the office
We are committed to ensuring that we provide equal opportunities for all. Please let us know if you need us to make any adjustments or if you have any special requirements for the interview process. Depending on the role this normally includes a written test and interview.
Please note that we will only contact successfully shortlisted candidates.
Recruiters – we have handled this one internally! Thanks.
Informace o pozici
- Massive Interactive Media Czech Republic s.r.o.
- Karla Engliše 3201/6, Praha – Smíchov
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Intermediate) or Czech (Pre-intermediate)
- Benefits: Notebook, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Stephen Street 4th Floor, 21, W1T 1LN London, Velká Británie a Severní Irsko