The operative legal entity there is Massive and Massive is part of an international group.
Deltatre is the international leader in sport and entertainment media technology services. It provides an unrivalled suite of leading-edge products and services for the full spectrum of media including OTT, web and apps, broadcast graphics, content production, and data capture with real-time distribution. It serves a blue-chip client roster of the most prominent and influential sports and media companies including; IOC, Premier League, NFL, UEFA, FIFA, MLB, ATP, WWE, European Tour, DAZN, BT Sport, Discovery/Eurosport, PCCW, Bell Media, Telecine, Sony and hundreds of other companies worldwide. In 2018, Deltatre acquired Massive Interactive, a multi-award-winning OTT software company. Combined they are the largest independent OTT solution provider in the world.
- Proven experience in the sports and entertainment sectors
- Powered 1,000,000+ days of video in 2018
- Reaches billions of consumers every single year across its vast product ecosystem
- Group 800+ employees all together globally across our 19 offices
Our product team is core part of the company. We develop multi-platform solution that can serve any media content of our clients to their customers and end users. We try to follow modern trends in UI and UX to make the end user experience smooth and enjoyable.
Within QA itself we are team of 4 people strongly motivated to improve quality of both the product and the development process itself. We are very open minded and welcome any feedback or ideas to make our team, processes and the work culture better. And we mean it! We also try to help you with your work-life balance. And we promise - you won't get bored when working in our team!
In our company you can meet quite diverse structure of people. So speaking English is a must.
About the role
Product QA takes responsibility for the whole testing lifecycle of new enhancements and features coming into our main product - AXIS. Your job is to:
- Analyse requirements, specifications, designs
- Prepare, write and review test cases
- Create and update automated tests for UI (with Robot + Selenium)
- Execute manual and automated tests across various devices and targets (e.g. iOS, Android, web browsers, TVs, consoles)
- Report test results
- Work closely with other team members on daily basis
- Take the responsibility and make sure the product quality is up to high standard
It will make us happy if you:
- aren't afraid of challenges
- are proactive
- are passionate about the importance of quality assurance
- have QA/testing experience of 2+ years
- enjoy to identify gaps in requirements and specifications
- can create test plans on your own
- are familiar with mobile applications testing
- can use web debugging and proxy tools
- have at least basic experience writing automated tests or scripting/programming
- have at least basic experience with API testing
Some of our company perks
- Very competitive reward (and we really mean it!)
- Global company with huge growth potential
- Employment agreement for an indefinite period of time
- 25 days' annual leave
- 5 sick days
- Multisport card
- Meal vouchers
- English/Czech lessons
- Unlimited coffee/tea and daily office snacks and fruit
- Friday drinks and end of month celebrations
- Possibility to work from home
- Regular company and team social events
- 24/7 casual dress code
So don't hesitate and apply. We are looking forward to meet you.
This role is for an immediate start and you must have eligibility to work in the Czech Republic and daily attendance in Prague office is required.
Please note that we will only contact successfully shortlisted candidates.
Recruiters – we have handled this one internally! Thanks.
Informace o pozici
- Massive Interactive Media Czech Republic s.r.o.
- Karla Engliše 3201/6, Praha – Smíchov
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: Czech (Basic), English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Notebook, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Stephen Street 4th Floor, 21, W1T 1LN London, Velká Británie a Severní Irsko