The operative legal entity there is Massive and Massive is part of an international group.
Deltatre is the international leader in sport and entertainment media technology services. It provides an unrivalled suite of leading-edge products and services for the full spectrum of media including OTT, web and apps, broadcast graphics, content production, and data capture with real-time distribution. It serves a blue-chip client roster of the most prominent and influential sports and media companies including; IOC, Premier League, NFL, UEFA, FIFA, MLB, ATP, WWE, European Tour, DAZN, BT Sport, Discovery/Eurosport, PCCW, Bell Media, Telecine, Sony and hundreds of other companies worldwide. In 2018, Deltatre acquired Massive Interactive, a multi-award-winning OTT software company. Combined they are the largest independent OTT solution provider in the world.
- Proven experience in the sports and entertainment sectors
- Powered 1,000,000+ days of video in 2018
- Reaches billions of consumers every single year across its vast product ecosystem
- Group 800+ employees all together globally across our 19 offices
Who you are
You are a brilliant software engineer with a proven track record of creating responsive web applications and you're excited about working in the Video-On-Demand industry. You take responsibility for team development through code review, training, knowledge sharing and supporting less experienced colleagues.
Here is what you get to do:
- The specification and delivery of projects using sound software engineering principles with a strong focus on user experience.
- Requirements gathering, refinement and estimation
- Defining the architecture of OTT solutions
- Effective planning to deliver robust, modular and testable code
- Coordinate the work of a team of UI Engineers
- Adhere and contribute to Deltatre Engineering procedures, code conventions and best practice
- Documentation, including (but not limited to) software design and technical specification.
- Keep abreast of new technology and opportunities in UI engineering that may be utilized by Deltatre
- Agile development following the Scrum methodology.
What you need to be successful in this role
We're looking for strong experience in:
- Design Patterns
- Unit Testing using Jest and Sinon
- Build Automation and Continuous Integration
You should also have
- Delivered projects as Senior/Lead
- The ability to navigate complex challenges and solve interaction problems
- The ability to validate technical solutions through rapid prototyping
- A passion for learning the latest technologies and standards
- Knowledge of performance optimization techniques and tools
- Experience leading a team of developers across regions
- Experience in working with third party vendors and integrating with external software
- Expertise in providing guidance to improve a team’s code quality by example, training and code review, helping to upskill team members
- Experience working in an Agile work environment
- An ability to create and maintain comprehensive solution documentation
This role is for an immediate start and you must have eligibility to work in the Czech Republic and daily attendance in Prague office is required.
Some of our Company Perks:
- Small, creative, close-knit Engineering team who love to collaborate
- Casual dress code
- Global company with huge growth potential
- A whopping 25 days' annual leave
- 5 sick days
- Multisport card
- Meal vouchers
- English/Czech courses
- Regular company and team social events
- 24/7 casual dress code
- Unlimited contract
- Free refreshments in the office
We are committed to ensuring that we provide equal opportunities for all. Please let us know if you need us to make any adjustments or if you have any special requirements for the interview process. Depending on the role this normally includes a written test and interview.
Please note that we will only contact successfully shortlisted candidates.
Recruiters – we have handled this one internally! Thanks.
Informace o pozici
- Massive Interactive Media Czech Republic s.r.o.
- Karla Engliše 3201/6, Praha – Smíchov
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: Czech (Pre-intermediate), English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Notebook, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Refreshments on workplace, Occasional work from home, Corporate events
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Stephen Street 4th Floor, 21, W1T 1LN London, Velká Británie a Severní Irsko