Who we are
The Back End team at Massive comprises of the most talented .NET professionals in the industry. Daily, we pioneer new ways for consumers to interact with technology and take pride in delivering world-class experiences on emerging technologies.
Our premium UI software products and UXD consultancy are the principal choice of leading telecom, cable, broadcast, media and aviation companies.
We thoroughly enjoy collaborating with each other, and have a passionate and fun culture!
The primary responsibilities of the Senior Product Engineer role are the specification, architecture and development of service-oriented applications using .NET and Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) in an agile, multi-disciplinary team.
We are looking for a passionate developer who has a love for technology, and experience within the following disciplines
- OOP/ TDD / DDD/ Design patterns
- .NET 4.0+, WCF
- XML / XSLT
- MS SQL Server, MongoDB,
- Entity Framework / NHibernate
- IOC, Dependency Injection
- SOA / SOAP/ REST
- MSBuild, Nant
- Windows services
Catch our attention with:
- Proficiency in Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
- Experience deploying scalable applications to AWS, Azure etc.
- Knowledge of API design using frameworks like Swagger.io
- A passion for learning the latest technologies and standards
- Experience with standard GIT workflows and peer review processes
- Written technical specifications and documentation
- Implement and undertake best practice. This includes learning and adapting interaction problem solving
- Assist in team planning effectively to deliver robust, modular and testable code and adhere to engineering procedures and code conventions
- Mentoring and leadership of other Software Engineers within the team
- Contributing to the positive growth of the work environment
- Active involvement with the product team and clients
Regular attendance on-site at Massive Brno, Czech Republic office
Our multi-discipline team’s talent and personality is key to our success. We look for talented individuals with the right combination of a ‘can do’ approach, strong work ethic, integrity, friendliness and attention to detail.
The right person can look forward to thriving in a dynamic, fast-paced, creative and supportive environment.
If you love programming and can demonstrate great software engineering experience – we would love you to join our team.
Some of our company perks
- A whopping 25 days' annual leave
- 5 sick days
- Multisport card
- Meal vouchers
- Regular company and team social events
- 24/7 casual dress code
- Unlimited contract
- Free refreshments in the office
For information about how we use your data for recruitment purposes please see our detailed policy here: https://massive.co/recruitment-data-policy/
Informace o pozici
- Massive Interactive Media Czech Republic s.r.o.
- Holandská 878/2, Brno – Štýřice
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: Czech (Intermediate), English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Notebook, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Technology and development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Stephen Street 4th Floor, 21, W1T 1LN London, Velká Británie a Severní Irsko