Great opportunity for a Vendor Compliance Specialist
We are Marvinpac. We are one of the main European players in the provision of comprehensive services in the field of development and production of packaging and their subsequent filling of products, especially in the food and cosmetics sector. In these industries, we work every day with companies for which their brand is the most valuable asset (eg Nespresso or Sephora). We help to constantly innovate and develop their product line and thus maintain a competitive edge. We are constantly expanding and therefore we are looking for a key position for our company:
Vendor Compliance Specialist
- Do you have experience with supplier quality?
- Do you work precisely and can control things?
- Do you have experience with a larger production plant?
- Do you have results that we can verify?
If yes, maybe we are looking for you.
In this position, we need an experienced person who can take responsibility for the entire area of supplier quality. It will be necessary to monitor compliance with the rules and also to work on continuous quality improvement.
What awaits you:
- Develop the supplier quality and CSR strategy and policy
- Manage suppliers projects in connection with quality assurance and project managers
- Support suppliers for the quality approach and continuous improvement
- Set up and Manage supplier KPIs
- Participate in the establishment of the supplier framework contract
- Ensure the establishment and signature of technical contracts (quality technical approval) in collaboration with the project manager and quality compliance manager
- Manage the suppliers audit plan and follow-up the related CAPAs plans (GMPs, Line Release, Smeta, ...)
- Establish the process / methodology of Selection, Qualification and evaluation of suppliers with the quality and procurement department
- Ensure the application of the supplier selection, qualification and evaluation process / methodology
- Participate in the selection and implementation of new suppliers
- Visit selected suppliers to guarantee their site and production reliability
- Management of non-conformities and supplier complaints "Suppliers bad goods"
- Member of the Supplier Projects Risk Assessment (FMEA,…)
- Manage the list of approved suppliers and their qualification file
- Participate in the establishment of the annual supplier qualification and evaluation
What you definitely need in this position?
- Superior Academic Degree in the field of quality and / or procurement with skills in quality and procurement compliance suppliers management
- Experience in supplier quality management or experience in industrial processes (ideally packaging industries, Food contact material, cosmetics or pharma)
Technical / Practical skills:
- Experience in the processes and the quality approach management applied to purchasing (QRQC)
- Knowledge of qualification and evaluation processes for industrial suppliers
- Skills in issues solving tools (AMDEC, SPC, 8D, ...)
- ERP skills - ideally SAP and Back Office
- English - advance level is mandatory
- French is a nice to have
- Knowledge in quality management systems (ideally ISO 9001)
What can you get with us?
If we agree on mutual cooperation, then you can look forward to a company where you can really use your acting potential and also your experience. Marvinpac is very dynamic and you will definitely not be bored here. we rely on innovation, development and success.
This position carries a lot of responsibility and also a lot of space for communication and work with suppliers. With your work you will directly influence the supplier quality in the company and also the final products that we produce. You will work with business owners from Switzerland and you will be a key person for the future of Marvinpac.
If you like this position, send us your CV.
We will answer everyone.
Informace o pozici
- Marvinpac CZ, s.r.o.
- Na Dlouhém 86, Říčany – Jažlovice
- Požadované vzdělání: Vysokoškolské / univerzitní
- Požadované jazyky: Angličtina (Pokročilá) nebo Francouzština (Mírně pokročilá)
- Benefity: Bonusy/prémie, Auto i pro soukromé účely, Mobilní telefon, Notebook, Flexibilní začátek/konec pracovní doby, Stravenky/příspěvek na stravování, Dovolená 5 týdnů, Vzdělávací kurzy, školení, Možnost občasné práce z domova, Individuální rozvržení pracovní doby, Zahraniční pracovní cesty, Vlastní organizace náplně práce, Rozjezd zcela nového projektu
- Zařazeno: Kvalita a kontrola jakosti, Nákup, Vrcholový management, Kontrolor, Ředitel/manažer kvality, Ředitel/manažer nákupu
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek, práce na zkrácený úvazek
- Typ smluvního vztahu
- Typ smluvního vztahu: pracovní smlouva
- Zadavatel: Zaměstnavatel
Na Dlouhé 86, 25101 Říčany – Jažlovice, Česká republika