Are you looking for a job opportunity where you will be in the international environment and will actively use languages? Do you speak English and Romanian?
Vorbesti limba romana si vrei sa lucrezi pentru o mare companie germana? Da ?! ! Uimitor
For the international company operating in the service and customer service area, we are looking for a Customer Service Consultant.
- provide general ticket reservations and direct sales
- provide product and service information
- assistance in handling passengers
- manage your company accounts
- travel agency support
- excellent written and verbal communication skills of Romanian (at least C1) and English (at least B2)
- ability to work in moving shifts, including evenings, weekends and public holidays
- previous experience in a similar or related position
- basic PC skills
- discounted prices for company products
- the flexibility of shift planning
- rates worth CZK 90
- motivational bonus system
- benefit Reward Quota Café
-benefits in the area of wellness, culture, optics, travel, etc.
-possibility of accommodation in a guesthouse or modern facilities in an expanded center
Information about position
- Manuvia Expert Recruitment
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate), Romanian (Advanced)
- Salary: 26,000 – 32,000 CZK / month
- Benefits: Corporate events, Education allowance, Educational courses, training, Bonuses, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Cell phone, Notebook, Refreshments on workplace, Meal tickets / catering allowance
- Listed in: Administration, Customer service, Administration, Front office worker, Call Centre Operator, Back office worker, Assistant
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Recruitment agency
Also suitable for graduates.