Spread out your hands and fly!
Are you looking for a job opportunity where you will be in the international environment and will actively use languages? Do you speak English? Yes?
Und Deutsch? Sprichst du Deutsch und möchtest du für ein großes deutsches Unternehmen arbeiten? Ja?! Wunderbar!
For the international company operating in the service and customer service area, we are looking for a Customer Service Consultant.
- provide general ticket reservations and direct sales
- provide product and service information
- assistance in handling passengers
- manage your company accounts
- travel agency support
- excellent written and verbal communication skills of German (at least C1) and English (at least B2)
- ability to work in moving shifts, including evenings, weekends and public holidays
- previous experience in a similar or related position
- basic PC skills
- discounted prices for company products
- the flexibility of shift planning
- rates worth CZK 90
- motivational bonus system
- benefit Reward Quota Café - Cafeteria system - Benefits in the area of wellness, culture, optics, travel, etc.
- possibility of accommodation in a guesthouse or modern facilities in an expanded center
Information about position
- Manuvia Expert Recruitment
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate), German (Advanced)
- Salary: 26,000 – 32,000 CZK / month
- Benefits: Corporate events, Education allowance, Bonuses, Cafeteria, Cell phone, Notebook, Refreshments on workplace, Meal tickets / catering allowance
- Listed in: Administration, Customer service, Administration, Assistant, Back office worker, Call Centre Operator
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Recruitment agency
Also suitable for graduates.