For a new shared services center in a pharmaceutical company, we are looking for a friendly and open-minded candidate with excellent Spanish and English language. We can offer you interesting benefits, a possibility to help set internal processes and personal growth! Start date from 1.11.2019!!!
We are looking for skilled professionals with a very good level of Spanish and English for the role of Cash collection/AR. We need confident candidates with experience from a similar position who want to help us create a good and open environment with healthy relationships and colleagues who are more like family.
You will communicate with our clients in the Czech Republic and also in other countries but you will also do billing, implementing processes to improve cash flow and reduce receivables and you will be responsible for monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts.
We don't want just colleague to our team, but also a friend and someone we can count on.
- current experience in the finance department at least 2 years
- fluent English and Spanish language
- knowledge of financial processes in SSC is an advantage
- experience from an international company
- team spirit and possibility to start from 1.11.2019
- to be communicative and open minded
- good knowledge of MS Office
- friendly team and possibility to build processes and communication in new SSC
- 5 weeks of vacation and sick days
- insurance allowance
- Multisport card and extra money for public transport
- cafeteria and language courses
Informace o pozici
- Manuvia Expert Recruitment
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced), Spanish (Advanced)
- Salary: 33 000 – 45 000 CZK / month
- Benefits: Cell phone, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Education allowance, Sick days, Corporate events, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: Administration, Banking industry and financial services, Economics and Business Finance, Invoice clerk, Bookkeeper, accountant, Claims specialist, Financial specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Recruitment agency