Globally LKQ employes more than 45,000 people and it keeps growing!
You will become part of unique company LKQ that is a global distributor of vehicle products, including replacement parts, components and systems for the automotive aftermarket in North America, Europe and Taiwan.
In Europe we operate in 21 countries servicing more than 700,000 independent wholesale customers.
IT Service Manager CEE
Are you experienced in Service Management? Do you understand business demands and translate them into SLA?
The IT Service Manager will identify, create and implement service management strategies, services and products to meet growing business demands for the CEE brands but with a European focus on developing and managing Service Level Agreements in a constantly changing service environment.
The Service Manager will have a clear and engaging vision to collaborate with the customer/suppliers, supporting and working together to concrete SLAs while complying with agreements.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing the LKQ European IT Services strategy and roadmap
- Defining concepts and principles, rules and standards as part of a consistent services framework (SLAs/DAPs), determining the service portfolio
- Ensuring timely delivery of the IT services fulfilment process, including value for money, and quality. This will also include demand management and change lifecycle through to business as usual
- Working closely and seeking contribution from all stakeholders, clients and the team, considering different scenarios (what-if), amongst others on the basis of sound risk analysis
- Defining, monitoring and analyzing the efficiency and effectiveness of the IT Service KPIs
- Implementing improvement proposals for existing operating standards, system requirements and design
- Carrying out cost calculations and maintaining the cost model
- Performing production registration and collecting data for
Do you have what it takes?
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience with Service management and ITIL management processes (at least five years demonstrated experience)
- Demonstrable knowledge of creating, maintaining and improve Service Level Agreements, processes, procedures and policies of customers and suppliers
- Ability to understand business demands and translate these into Service Level Agreements
- Has a customer and service-oriented way of working
- Ability to plan and complete assignments within deadlines, results orientated
- Ability to consolidate individual requirements with global strategic objectives, with high organizational sensitivity
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Expert ability to present ideas effectively, either orally or in writing
- Ability to explain technology services to non-technical audience
- Experience from matrix organisation is an asset
What do we offer to you?
- Continuous training and development, possibility of career development
- Work for top leaders in Automotive industry
- Working with international teams within CEE region
- 5 days of bonus vacation
- Meal allowances, sales for products, etc.
- possibility to partecipate on interesting projects
- Flexible working and friendly working environment
Are you in?
Please send us your resume and motivation in English and we will get back to you.
Informace o pozici
- LKQ CZ s.r.o.
- Ocelářská 891/16, Praha – Vysočany
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Cell phone, Discount on company products / services, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Self-organization of the job, Dedicated time for innovations
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, Telecommunications, Automotive industry
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
+420 722 183 975