LG Electronics is a leading player in electronics, information and communications products. The company has more than 80,000 employees in 120 sales and productions subsidiaries and units around the world. With consolidated revenue of over USD 45 billion, LGE is comprised of four business units: Mobile Communications, Home Appliances, Home Entertainment and Air Conditions. Indeed, LGE is one of the world's largest producers of CDMA and GSM handsets, flat panel TV's, home appliances and other media devices.
Office Support Generalist (Provoz kanceláře)
..a new member of HR & GA team with the sense of internal customer focus & team work collaboration.
Main Roles & Responsibilities
- Managing over the office work environment and Office Equipment - desks, chairs, etc., leased assets (company cars), fixed assets, as well as the Office Services - cleaning, refreshment, stationery etc.
- Provide assistance to the manager in planning, developing, administering and implementing procedures and guidelines to help align staff with the internal procedures and policies
- Create effective internal communication to enhance the employee experience
- Process invoice within the General Affairs function
- Assist with managing legal contracts for the company
- Organize meetings, business trips, flights, and catering.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Able to develop good working relationships with a wide range of people
- Ability to manage a varied and complex workload
- Technical knowledge of building services
- Working knowledge of financial principles and practices
- Problem-solving and well-organised
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in local language, as well as customer and client management skills.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office
LGE Czech branch covers 2 countries (CZ&SK) thru approx. 100 staff in 2 Offices & in the field and operates 50 cars.
Informace o pozici
- LG Electronics
- Českomoravská 2420/15, Praha – Libeň
- Required education: College
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Discount on company products / services, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure
- Listed in: Administration, Human resources, Office Manager, Project Manager, Back office worker, Fleet manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer