LEGO Group was founded in 1932 and within its 85 year long history it has developed from a small Danish family business to the world-famous and successful company. Its motto is „Only the best is good enough“.
Nowadays, the offices, brand stores and manufacturing sites are placed in different places all over the world. To ensure the support with financial and personnel transactional processes globally, the three shared service centers were founded in 2016. One of them is placed in Kladno, the Czech Republic and currently employs around 200employees. We are looking for suitable candidates for this team. See the position below.
Join an amazing team, collaborate with diverse stakeholders, and partner the LEGO Recruitment Process contribute to hiring the best talent for the LEGO Group in EMEA region.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Manage job posting through all recruitment phases enabling proper reporting and tracking
- Participate in strategy meetings with recruiter and hiring manager to ensure clear understanding of role and desired candidate profile
- Provide input regarding talent in the industry as well as raise any potential risk with meeting timelines
- Conduct CV screening of all applicants on advanced parameters according to specific position and location
- Rank applicants fit to role and thus shortlist the most promising candidates to move forward in the process
- Manage complex interview scheduling, aligning the calendars of all interview participants, while ensuring the best hiring manager and candidate experience
- Send and collate manager and candidate satisfaction surveys at the end of each recruitment process
- Be aware of new opportunities for process improvements and support their implementation if needed
- Report open & closed positions and other defined global metrics for BSO Leadership Team
Our team is part of the LEGO Business Service Operations (BSO), which is a shared service center delivering HR and Finance services to the entire LEGO Group from 3 locations; Monterrey, Kladno and Singapore. As part of our organization, you will be working in a top professional environment where the focus is on quality, learning and teamwork.
Recruitment Support team within the BSO supports recruiters across the whole Europe by delivering consistent and timely recruitment services, thus ensuring high quality in the entire recruitment process.
Do you have what it takes?
- Min. 1 year of relevant professional working experience ideally with recruitment process, focusing on applicant screening and interview scheduling; alternatively, within other HR related functions
- Business insights and ability to understand hiring requirements across diverse areas and position levels
- Ability to work and collaborate in an international environment, with internal partners sitting in various locations
- Strategic orientation towards processes and customer needs
- Positive, service-minded, structured and accurate when working
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Previous experience working with SAP or other recruitment systems
Join the global LEGO® team
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued, and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children's Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children's Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.
Informace o pozici
- LEGO Group
- Billundská 2757, Kladno – Kročehlavy
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Cell phone, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Holidays 5 weeks, Refreshments on workplace, Occasional work from home, Individual schedules of working hours
- Listed in: Human resources, Recruiter, Personnel officer, HR Specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work, part-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for parents on maternity and parental leave.