Now you have perfect opportunity to join our Service Desk team in Kladno and start you career with us. Are you curious to know more? Let´s check this role!
In this exciting role, you will support the LEGO Group and our colleagues over Europe by advising and navigating them, thus ensuring high quality process handling.
You will be responsible for:
- Provide support for all questions related to HR employee data and HR Processes
- Administration support on core HR processes
- Provide qualified support and service on BSO related topics
- Be aware of new opportunities for improvement and come up with good ideas based on new insights
- Provide excellent Customer Service support to LEGO employees
- Support with administrative tasks
- Maintain our competencies on a high level by creating knowledge databases to ensure consistent processes and answers
Play your part in our team
The purpose of the Employee Service Desk department is to be communications center that provides a single point of contact between a company and its employees and partners to ensure that they receive appropriate help in a timely manner and also to mitigate employees request and transactional work in specialized departments.
Do you have what it takes?
To succeed, you are motivated by working effectively with other people to build results and solve the tasks. You are a strong collaborator, able to multitask & execute several different tasks in short time.
In addition, you are likely to have:
- Experience preferably in Service Desk/Customer Service or Shared Services area
- Proficient English
- Knowledge of Service Desk ticketing tools or Service Now is advantage
- Strong communication skills, so you can give advice and work on tasks through virtual direction
- Good at finding logical and creative solutions and working structured, detailed and accurate
- Previous experience with HR SAP is advantage
Join the global LEGO® family
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and originality inspire everything we do. They have an open, positive view of the world that motivates us to continuously strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture where everyone feels valued and a sense of belonging.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We consider all of our employees part of the LEGO family. Beyond competitive pay and bonus incentives, employees on campus can enjoy free coffee and snacks, a fitness center, on-site childcare, a LEGO store with discounts and the biggest event of the year: PLAY DAY! We are also committed to playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to #inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.
Build your career brick by brick with The LEGO Group!
Information about position
- LEGO Group
- Billundská 2757, Kladno – Kročehlavy
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Listed in: Customer service
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Billundská 2757, 27201 Kladno – Kročehlavy, Česká republika