LEGO Group was founded in 1932 and within its 85 year long history it has developed from a small Danish family business to the world-famous and successful company. Its motto is „Only the best is good enough“.
Our sales and marketing office LEGO Trading s.r.o. is located in Prague and represents LEGO® brand on Czech and Slovak market. It is also a headquarter for CEEMEA region (Central Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa). The office was opened in 1993 and currently has almost 60 employees.
Regional eCommerce Retail Marketing Manager
Do you have a passion and deep understanding of shopper behaviour? Is innovation your north star in providing e-commerce shopper journey with the best in class brand experience? Join our highly agile LEGO regional eCommerce team and contribute to the overall success with your ability to bring solutions for partners across the platforms delivering on challenging business goals.
This position is 2 years maternity cover.
- Identify key focus areas to drive eComm as sales and communication channel
- Build regional frameworks for e-shops, price comparison sites and marketplaces (e.g. Product pages, Btanded sections, Newsletters, onsite campaigns execution, always-on elements, CRM, etc) & deploy it to markets
- Provide support towards the sales teams on market level with specific requests of eComm partners (pure eComm, omnichannel, own LEGO.com sales channel, marketplaces, price comparison sites, etc.) helping to build optimal shopper journey with premium brand experience
- Tracking & Evaluation – defining external and internal tools for measurement and assess results against defined KPIs
- Actively support building eCommerce capabilities across the organization
- Drive Innovation in eCommerce area and constantly builds premium Brand presence across eCommerce channels
- Provide toolboxes continuously adjusted per TOP customers needs
- Liaise with BU eComm teams to gather and share local insights and reflect those in regional frameworks
- In close collaboration with local markets Drives Test & Learn projects with selected eCommerce players
- Liaises with global eCommerce team and represents REEMEA region on global forums in given functional area
Do you have what it takes?
- University degree in Business Administration or similar field
- 3+ years of experience in e-commerce from agency or premium consumer brand
- Understanding of e-commerce retail landscape and its dynamics and track record of activities across shopper conversion funnel
- Understanding retailer’s needs on pure e-com and omni-channel business, through knowledge of new shopper communication skills and interpersonal skills - ability to build networks and challenge in a constructive way
- Ability to turn analysis into the development an deployment of actionable eCommenrce solutions
- Strong project management skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset able to embrace test & learn culture
- Analytical skills and demonstrated data driven approach
Join the global LEGO® family
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at The LEGO Group.
Informace o pozici
- LEGO Group
- Boudníkova 2506/1, Praha – Libeň
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Cell phone, Discount on company products / services, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Self-organization of the job
- Listed in: Marketing, Online Marketing
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer