LEGO Group was founded in 1932 and within its 85 year long history it has developed from a small Danish family business to the world-famous and successful company. Its motto is „Only the best is good enough“.
Nowadays, the offices, brand stores and manufacturing sites are placed in different places all over the world. To ensure the support with financial and personnel transactional processes globally, the three shared service centers were founded in 2016. One of them is placed in Kladno, the Czech Republic and currently employs around 150 employees. We are looking for suitable candidates for this team. See the position below.
AP Accountant - Payment Center
For our Business Service Operations (BSO) we are looking for a new colleague that will be a part of an Accounts Payable department focused on payments process. Are you service minded? Do you enjoy structured, systematic and liable work? Then this is the right position for you. Apply Now!
Payments, Bank administration
- Delivering a high performance, customer and service-oriented culture where the outside-in approach is starting point for all processes
- Monitor all manual payment requests from the organization and perform payments in several different online banking systems
- Be the expert in running the daily operation of the global payment factory (In-House Bash) and securing payments are performed on time, and take care of returned/rejected payments as well as optimizing the process
- Building and strengthening basic stakeholder relations across areas and geographies including collaboration and culture (incl. Business Controllers, Treasury, CRBC and Tax)
- Monthly closing of Treasury system and In-House Bank accounts, as well as bank reconciliation
This position supports The LEGO Group with consistent, high quality and customer-oriented execution of internal and external payments, bank administration and stakeholder management, and thereby enable the BSO to succeed in delivering great value to the LEGO organization. The Payment Center Accountant plays an important role in supporting the Payment Center team in the BSO. We support Treasury in verifying and settling derivatives and secure timely, accurate and reliable payment to counterparties and reconcile incoming Treasury payments. Playing a key role in optimizing the global payment process in collaboration with BPI and Treasury.
Analytical and collaborative with a sense of quality
- 3-5 years of demonstrated working experience from Finance function
- Experience with payment processes/payment factory in a global company
- English at advanced level
- Personal drive and initiative, excellent collaboration skills and demonstrated ability to build trust and credibility with assigned business areas or other key stakeholders.
- Experience with global online banking systems and the complex world of global banking with different payment types and cut off times
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or Controlling
- Previous experience with SAP or other ERP system is an advantage
Bring it to life
Working in a smiling, fun and collaborative environment might be enough for someone. Enable the company in delivering joy to millions of children around the world, makes every day of my life a special day.
Informace o pozici
- LEGO Group
- Billundská 2757, Kladno – Kročehlavy
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Discount on company products / services, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Company catering, Refreshments on workplace, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Self-organization of the job
- Listed in: Administration, Banking industry and financial services, Economics and Business Finance, Invoice clerk, Finance accountant, Treasury specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Billundská 2757, 27201 Kladno – Kročehlavy, Česká republika