LEGO Group was founded in 1932 and within its 85 year long history it has developed from a small Danish family business to the world-famous and successful company. Its motto is „Only the best is good enough“.
The company proofs that nearly everything could be built up with the bricks by producing own LEGO® 3D marketing models. They reach several meters very often. You can see some well-known structures in LEGOLAND® parks and others in different places all over the world. Most of them were built in Kladno, the Czech Republic, where models have been produced since 2000. The team of model builders nowadays employs around 400 employees and we are still looking for suitable candidates for the below mentioned position.
For our factory in Kladno, where LEGO 3D® marketing models are produced, we are looking for suitable candidates for the below mentioned position.
LEGO Retail Model Production
For our 3D engineering team, we are looking for a person with strong construction design experience. If you are keen on steel construction design and fabrication, you are proficient in use of 3D CAD and you have good communication skills in both English and Czech, join our team as Mechanical Engineer to represent and lead technical part of the project.
The content of your job will be:
- Secure that solutions are suitable for production (design for manufacturing) and secures smooth collaboration when issues are escalated from production areas
- Actively contributes to innovation and creative agenda of LEGO Retail Model Production and helps design production portfolio
- Ensure that team follows timeline and economy is within project budgets and if it is necessary then make relevant corrections
- Secure quality of designed solutions (project perfection rate, quality issues in production caused by design & development)
- New product introduction, sanitization of existing products
Collaboration on a global level, team is based in Kladno
LEGO Retail Model Production (LR MP) – Design & Engineering is the bridge between concept idea and realization when it comes to brick based, building happenings and permanent instore solutions. Our products boost the sales of LEGO sets globally. We have equal focus on innovation, optimization and shortening time to market. This position is based in Kladno, Czech Republic and knowledge of Czech language is mandatory.
- Minimum of 3 years of mechanical design experience including engineering projects
- Proficient in the use of 3D CAD - Siemens NX or similar
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering (or similar)
- Advanced level of ENGLISH and CZECH: spoken and written
- Beneficial criteria: steel manufacturing technology, molding or vacuum forming of plastic parts, risk assessment/FMEA, experience with leading projects
- Curious and creative person with ability to make independent decisions
Why to join the global family of LEGO Group?
- Each of us can build her/his own LEGO Story – we support development of our employees
- We all use the same language regardless of a position or title – family working environment
- Interesting tasks, professional work conditions and competitive benefits are waiting for you – we take care of our employees
- We recycle waste – we care about the environment
- LEGO elements in all meeting rooms – we support creativity and play
The LEGO Group recruit and develop people entirely on merit. If you are confident that you have what it takes to succeed in this role and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality, apply now.
Informace o pozici
- LEGO Group
- Billundská 2757, Kladno – Kročehlavy
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced), Czech (Proficient)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Discount on company products / services, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Company catering, Occasional work from home, Corporate Events
- Listed in: Electrical and power engineering, Mechanical engineering, Technology and development, Project Manager, Mechanical engineer, Industrial Designer, Design engineer, Process engineer, CAD / CAM specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Billundská 2757, 27201 Kladno – Kročehlavy, Česká republika