Cost Management Analyst
For well-established and strong investment group operating in several countries I am looking for Cost Management Analyst.
Provides and analyzes financial accounts, management accounts, forecasts and financial analysis to support business planning and decision making.
Provides data analyses for the financial and business controlling function.
· Provides and analyses financial accounts, management accounts, forecasts and financial analysis to support cost management and decision making,
· Provides analysis & reports on P&L and B/S performance of the company against plan to support decision making for the management,
· Assists in preparation and analyses financial forecasts to support planning at management level,
· Monitors and reports on internal budgets, advising and working with budget holders as needed to control overall cost,
· Provides financial analysis and supports to the IT/operations team,
· HR Controlling – PEREX analyses and project effort tracking, including evidence of internal FTE and Subcontractors
· Provides inter-company cost allocation based on Time Tracking system,
· Communicates with business functions and internal customers actual costs and variances to plan,
· Supports Procurement process to have required evidence for Cost management controlling and reporting,
· Cooperate on internal projects and conceptual improvements of cost management team,
· Enables sharing of the best practices among the countries with an aim to improve productivity.
· 3-5 years of experience in financial management, financial planning and analysis or data analysis,
· Proficiency with spreadsheet tools and financial projections & modelling including budget planning and cost control rigors,
· Solid verbal and written communication skills – communicates messages clearly and concisely, in Czech and English,
· Master's degree in business administration, accounting, finance or mathematics.
· Power BI knowledge (or positive relation to BI tools or willingness to gain such knowledge),
· SQL or any data warehouse building experience,
· Experience with cost allocation models,
· Excellent analytical skills
· Very good communication skills
· Creative problem solving
· Resistance against changes
What they can offer:
- An opportunity to become part of successful investment group
- Interesting work
- Possibility of professional and career growth, international environment
- Long-term perspective
- Cultivated, informal and flexible working environment
- Attractive remuneration and benefits package
- Attractive office space
You can start immediately or upon agreement.
In sending your CV you give your consent to processing and holding of your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679. regarding personal data protection by LD Human Resources s.r.o., ID: 24275336 until a written form revocation. Your personal data can be provided to third persons in order to obtain employment, namely after prior approval.
Informace o pozici
- LD Human Resources s.r.o.
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Discount on company products / services, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Soft loans to employees, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events
- Listed in: Economics and Business Finance
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Recruitment agency
Drtinova 557/10, 15000 Praha 5 – Smíchov, Česká republika
+420 722 950 102