Do you enjoy working on continual product improvement? Do you have talent to identify specific areas in customer experience which would benefit from an upgrade? Come and join us! We always work on something interesting, put customers first and strive to move forward.
Right now mobile dev team is building strong in-house team & is looking for a iOS developer who would help us make the app the best it can be. You will be taking part in all phases of development: design, testing, implementation and delivery. We release so that changes are seen in real time and our code reviews work well, it's no tyranny :)
We are looking for people who:
- enjoy developping & perfecting something (almost) from scratch
- know Swift, Git & SCRUM
- know architecture, REST API
- have experience with Deployment (Certificates, Signing) & App Center
- have experience with UI & Unit tests
- are not afraid, besides developing, to have a say in the design process & take part in brainstorming
- search & learn new ways of doing things
- follow through even if tasks take longer to finish
- have courage to pitch new ideas & inspiration-our PO is open to listen to them :)
It puts you in an advantage if you:
- know rxswift & Human Interface Design
- have experience with ARkit and MVP
- have experience with implementation of Google Analytics & Firebase
#agile: we use Scrum & operate in 2 weeks sprints
#innovative and courageous: we are not afraid of new technologies, changing existing ways and learning new ones
What do we offer in return?
- opportunity to take part in creating service that is used daily by hundreds of customers
- developping core product of the company, not just ideas you put in a drawer "for later"
- flexible working hours & HO
- group of IT people who share enthusiasm in developping something great
- VIP shopping on Mall.cz, Košík.cz, Vivantis.cz & CZC.cz
- tastings of products before it hits our virtual shelves
How does the selection process work?
- if you're interested in this role send us your CV & our recruiter will get in touch with you
- the process is split into multiple parts where you will meet the team, have an opportunity to showcase your tech skills and see if the job & team is a good fit
- once that is done all is needed is your yes & welcome in Košík :)
Informace o pozici
- Košík.cz s.r.o.
- Evropská 2758/11, Praha – Dejvice
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Cell phone, Discount on company products / services, Notebook, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Programmer, UX designer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer