Košík.cz uses Scrum since its merge with Koloniál in 2017 and while our teams are relatively self-sufficient there is still so much to learn!
Right now we are looking for a Scrum Master who is not afraid to jump in and take on the agile education of both development teams and the company.
At this moment dev team has around 30 people and consists of both mobile & web dev, developers & testers, UX and POs. While previous experiences with agile/scrum is required we don't need you to have thousands of agile certificates- integrity, persistence, enthusiasm and being open to communication with people on all levels is what we are looking for :)
What will be my mission as a Scrum Master in Košík.cz?
- Guiding both team & company in using Agile/Scrum practices and values
- Showing benefits of self-organization (improving processes by removing impediments and exploring opportunities)
- Building a trusting & safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution or judgement
- Facilitating discussion, effective decision making, putting emphasis on healing & conflict/problem resolution
- Assisting with internal & external communication, improving transparency and spread of information
- Supporting & educating Product Owners, especially in respect to refinement and maintainance of product backlog (as well as supporting other roles which might be identified as in need)
- Supporting teams & company in recognizing, understanding and applying necessary changes
- Providing support to teams using servant leadership style whenever possible and leading by example (helping teams get the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work)
- Helping teams to adapt to continous change
- Collecting & interpreting necessary metrics in order to facilitate team & company development & support better planning & predictability from long-term perspective
What will help me being great in this role?
- 3+ years hands-on experience in Agile/Scrum/Kanban or other Agile framework
- Having lead a few teams simultaneously
- Ability to work in a fast changing environment as well as performing routine tasks (i.e. dailies)
- Proactive approach & stress resistance – ability to remain calm during stressful periods, ability to calm down people around you and focus on problems in a constructive way
- Communication skills & naturally positive attitude
- Fearlessness- ability to stand your and your team´s ground even when facing disagreement
What will I get in return?
- VIP shopping on all Mall Group platforms (Košík.cz, Mall.cz, CZC.cz, Vivantis.cz)
- Flexible working hours and HO
- Tastings of products before they hit our virtual shelves
- Working on a product that has real & positive impact on people
- Being part of a group of enthusiasts who love what they're creating
If you're interested send us your CV and our recruiter will get in touch with you. During interviews you will meet your future colleagues and if all goes well we will looki forward to welcoming you to our team :)
Informace o pozici
- Košík.cz s.r.o.
- Evropská 2758/11, Praha – Dejvice
- Požadované vzdělání: Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou
- Požadované jazyky: Čeština (Výborná), Angličtina (Výborná)
- Benefity: Mobilní telefon, Sleva na firemní výrobky/služby, Notebook, Vzdělávací kurzy, školení, Občerstvení na pracovišti, Příspěvek na sport/kulturu/volný čas, Možnost občasné práce z domova, Vyhrazený čas na inovace
- Zařazeno: IS/IT: Konzultace, analýzy a projektové řízení, IS/IT: Vývoj aplikací a systémů, SW architekt, Project Manager, Vedoucí vývoje/Team Leader, UX designer
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek
- Délka pracovního poměru
- Délka pracovního poměru: Na dobu neurčitou
- Typ smluvního vztahu
- Typ smluvního vztahu: pracovní smlouva, práce na živnostenský list (IČO)
- Zadavatel: Zaměstnavatel