Would you like your work to be a place where you feel excited to get things done? Enjoy the people you work with? Do you wish to find a purpose at work and grow your career with a multinational people advisory firm?
Why not give it a try at Korn Ferry?
We help leaders, organizations and societies succeed by releasing the full power and potential of people. We have approximately 80 offices around the world and around 8,000 employees. We work with clients to translate their business strategy into organizational and people strategies.
What does it take to work as a senior project coordinator?
* The main purpose of this role is to coordinate projects in the employee opinion research area.
* You will own mid-size projects, or work-streams within larger projects.
* You will participate in client-facing meetings (drive preparation, agenda, meeting notes).
* You will lead the clients through technical setup of our survey and reporting platforms or provide full implementation service on small size projects.
* You will closely work with other colleagues in the Shared Delivery Centre as well as project stakeholders from EMEA or North America regions.
What do we do to make your work experience more enjoyable?
We know that benefits are just the icing on the cake so we add those on top :)
* Friendly atmosphere. Come see for yourself before you sign the contract with us.
* 30 days off… because we know you need time for your family and leisure activities.
* Food vouchers and refreshment at your work place. Unlimited supply of coffee, tea, hot chocolate and some fresh fruits to benefit your health.
* Vouchers that you can use for your sport, recreation and/or cultural activities.
What makes you a right person for senior project coordinator position? Is this a fit for you?
* 2-5 years professional experience in a corporate setting.
* Strong project coordination skills.
* You are fluent in English and German languages; confidently able to communicate to senior audiences in person.
* Ability to work with little supervision.
* Detail-oriented and focused on delivering high quality.
* Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint with the ability to learn challenging internal software programs.
Did you know that a job seeker won’t receive any response from 50% of companies where he/she applied for a job?
That’s not our case! We make sure to always reply to all applicants.
So what do you say? Are you ready to join us?
Send us your CV and your contact information. We are excited to meet you in person!
Informace o pozici
- Korn Ferry s.r.o.
- Poděbradova 2842/1, Plzeň – Jižní Předměstí
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Proficient), German (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Opportunity to work up hours, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: Administration, Services, Customer service
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Poděbradova 2842/1, 30100 Plzeň – Jižní Předměstí, Česká republika