Každá budova ožívá lidmi, kteří v ní bydlí nebo pracují. My v KONE se snažíme, aby všechny naše projekty poskytovaly ta nejlepší řešení pohybu lidí v budovách, a pomáháme novým i starým stavbám vdechnout život. Už více než sto let jsme světoví lídři v oblasti výtahů, eskalátorů a automatických dveří.
Naše dílo nekončí jenom otevřením budovy s nainstalovanými systémy, ale díky skvělému servisnímu týmu se staráme o jejich dlouhodobé a bezproblémové fungování. Naše výtahy najdete například v AZ Tower - nejvyšší budově ČR.
Prestižní časopis Forbes KONE pravidelně zařazuje do žebříčku nejinovativnějších firem a rovněž mezi nejlepší zaměstnavatele na světě. Pokud chcete být u toho, neváhejte nás kontaktovat. JOIN OUR FLOW
Finance Director, New Emerging Markets (CEE)
As Finance Director, New Emerging Markets (CEE) you will drive and support the achievement of KONE’s business objectives and contribute to the ongoing development of unit business performance by developing and implementing finance policies, programs and systems. You will help to control KONE’s financial assets and provide complete and accurate financial information and records at a unit level. A key part of your role is to act as a business partner to the unit and its leadership team and different stakeholders. In this role you will work across the 6 countries of Poland, Czech, Slovakia, Hungary, Slovenia and Ukraine delivering the best possible service and support together with your team and external partners.
This role can be based in Warsaw, Poland or Prague, the Czech Republic and reports directly to the Managing Director of New Emerging Markets (CEE).
Responsibilities and key activities:
- Contribute to strategic planning and decision-making at the leadership team level to develop and implement finance practices across our 6 countries in Central and Eastern Europe
- Liaise with leadership to develop and implement finance strategies that are appropriate for the business needs and consistent with KONE’s overall finance strategy.
- Lead / steer a set of projects and change initiatives to develop the organization
- Coach, develop and evaluate the finance team to meet current and future expectations to enable them to perform at their best
- Lead the finance function so that financial and controlling transactions, policies, systems, and procedures meet the organisation's short and long-term business objectives and comply with different regulations, both internal and external.
- Support the business forecasting process
- Develop and implement annual budgets in line with budgeting guidelines
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of accounting policies, systems and procedures in achieving strategic objectives
- Review the organisation's financial reports and business performance reports to ensure they are accurate and present the findings and recommendations to key stakeholders and leadership team
- Support the internal and external audit program activities
- Coordinate, develop and manage cash flow and collections activities
- Maintain strong connections within finance community to share and to understand current and future trends
- Strong skills in analysis and problems solving
- Solid experience in driving change and executing projects in multicultural environment
- Strong collaboration and influencing skills
- Experience in building vision, setting direction, delivering results and developing people
- Experience in working in a matrix organization
- Preferably Master’s degree in Finance or relevant field.
- At least 7 years of professional experience, out of these min 5 years as a Controller or Head of Finance, preferably in a multicultural environment.
- SAP knowledge an asset
- Fluent English. Additional language skills in one of the following languages considered as an advantage; Polish, Czech, Slovakia, Hungarian, Slovenian, Ukrainian or Russian
What can we offer:
- international, professional and friendly environment
- learning and Development opportunities
- coaching and mentoring opportunities
- performance related annual bonus
- company car
- 4 sick days
- contribution to a pension fund
- contribution to multisport card
- contribution to children´s camp
- meal vouchers
Informace o pozici
- KONE, a.s.
- Evropská 423/178, Praha – Vokovice
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Proficient) or Czech (Proficient) or Polish (Proficient)
- Benefits: Corporate Events, Flexible start/end of working hours, Foreign business trips, Education allowance, Educational courses, training, Sick day, Bonuses, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Car for private purposes, Cell phone, Notebook, Refreshments on workplace, Meal tickets / catering allowance
- Listed in: Economics and Business Finance, Top management, Financial director / manager, Sales manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Evropská 423/178, 160 00 Praha 6 – Vokovice, Česká republika
+420 606 043 567