Keyloop bridges the gap between dealers, manufacturers, technology suppliers, and car buyers.
We empower car dealers and manufacturers to fully embrace digital transformation. How? By creating innovative technology that makes selling cars better for our customers, and buying and owning cars better for theirs.
We use cutting-edge technology to link our clients’ systems, departments, and sites. We provide an open technology platform that’s shaping the industry for the future. We use data to help clients become more efficient, increase profitability and give more customers an amazing experience. Want to be part of it?
ERP Support Analyst
You will be responsible for responding and resolving internal end-user queries within the financial ERP and CPQ system. Working as part of a team providing internal support, you will listen, respond research or escalate user enquiries, and ensure these are dealt with promptly and to a successful conclusion according to SLA, based in Prague.
Your daily duties and responsibilities:
- You work together in a team with the other support analysts and developers.
- You analyze the support tickets and resolve them within the SLA’s agreed.
- You take ownership of the tickets.
- You guide end-users to training material and manuals.
- You build a relationship with the shared service team in Prague and local countries.
- You work as a team; communicate and escalate to your team members
- You strive to First Contact Fixes whenever possible
- You identifying opportunities to deliver assistance and coaching where required
- You have a highly analytical attitude and enjoy using creativity and innovation while working on solutions for customers.
- You can independently persist with your support tasks within the team.
- You are communicative, customer-oriented and you can easily adapt to different business cultures.
- You are someone with a hunger for new knowledge and are eager to learn quickly.
- With your enthusiasm, you know how to motivate both the internal team and finance business partners
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- 1+ years of experience in ERP solutions.
- basic knowledge of financial processes.
- You love to work with MS Excel.
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics NAV to and inclusive of Business Central would be great.
- You can fluently express yourself in English also in writing.
- You are willing to travel (very) occasionally for team meetings
Do you dare to be different?
We look for people with the right cultural fit. While our business is full of industry experts we also value those who are keen to work together and have the potential to develop new knowledge and skills. Innovation and collaboration mean growth and ours, ultimately, depends on yours.
- Competitive salary and further growth opportunities
- 25 days of holidays and compensatory sick leave
- 4 000 points into Cafeteria system each month (to be used for meal vouchers, flexi passes, multisport card and various other services
- Annual contribution towards Prague transport card
- Hybrid and flexible working
- Pension insurance contributions
- Language courses within normal working hours
- Free beverages in the office
- Team buildings and other activities
Informace o pozici
- Keyloop (Česká Republika) s.r.o.
- Argentinská 1610/4, Praha – Holešovice
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Work mostly from home, Opportunity to work up hours
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, Customer service, Help Desk Technician, ERP Specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.