Keyloop bridges the gap between dealers, manufacturers, technology suppliers, and car buyers.
We empower car dealers and manufacturers to fully embrace digital transformation. How? By creating innovative technology that makes selling cars better for our customers, and buying and owning cars better for theirs.
We use cutting-edge technology to link our clients’ systems, departments, and sites. We provide an open technology platform that’s shaping the industry for the future. We use data to help clients become more efficient, increase profitability and give more customers an amazing experience. Want to be part of it?
Technical (Software) Customer Support Analyst with German
Would you like to be part and join us on the road to revolutionize the Automotive Industry?
If the answer is YES?! Please stop looking for other positions elsewhere and continue reading.
We are in the middle of transforming the automotive industry to adapt to the changing needs of dealerships, car brands and car buyers with a first-class solution that enables all of the parties involved to have a seamless experience.
We are looking for ambitious, eager and passionate people that want to help and enable us to build that world-class solution and revolutionize the Automotive Industry. If you are a Customer Support Representative with a knack for Technology, continue reading and take a ride with us.
Nice intro, right? But what are you applying for? We are looking for technical/customer support professionals to join our team at our hub in Prague. You will be assisting our customers (dealerships) on a daily basis with software issues they experience with our solutions. The role requires a combination of technology skills (in which you will receive extensive training) and people skills to make sure we address the challenging issues our customers may experience using our software. We offer a fantastic starting position with the opportunity to learn about our software and build your exciting career with us at Keyloop. We want to build meaningful careers for talented people.
Your road trip, should you get in the car with us:
- You will gain a clear understanding of the Keyloop solutions that you will be supporting our customers with, making sure the customers are getting that world-class experience they deserve.
- Provide world-class support to our customer base on technical (software) issues by effectively communicating on the telephone, E-mails, case write-ups, Slack, Live-Chat
- Communicate, consult and collaborate with our other internal resolver groups making sure issues are handled timely and seamlessly.
- Work on incoming cases, respond, analyze (with help of the 5W2H model), find a resolution and/or triage the cases to the correct resolver group.
- Action tasks on a timely basis in line with the agreed SLA and SLAs are understood and delivered.
- Work in line with the Support procedures and best practices and also provide suggestions/ideas for improvement.
- Actively work on CRI (Case Reduction Initiative).
You’ll also need to have the following key skills and experience:
You will be that “high-performance car” to use if you have at least some of the below skills:
- Experience in Customer or Technical Service (1 – 3 years).
- Native or Fluent in English and German
- Ability to deal with change, take feedback, learn quickly, structured and organized.
- Pro-active mindset, think along with the changes, reviewing processes, suggestions to drive the business forward.
- Communicative, outgoing, well-spoken, well-written and the ability to speak with stakeholders on different levels both internal as well as external.
- A passion for innovation and technology.
- Permission to work in the Czech Republic.
- Competitive salary and further growth opportunities
- 25 days of holidays and compensatory sick leave
- 4 000 CZK into Sodexo Cafeteria system each month (to be used for meal vouchers, Flexi passes, multisport card and various other services)
- LinkedIn learning access
- Flexible home office policy
- Pension insurance contributions
- Language courses within normal working hours
- Team buildings and other activities
- Personal development and contribution to further development (e.g. ACCA)
Why a career with Keyloop?
We demand diversity. Our people may be spread across countries, continents and cultures, but we’re united by a passion and enthusiasm to drive our business forward. This means no matter where you work you’ll feel like part of our global team. Diverse backgrounds, ideas and experiences are the only way to deliver world-class service to our customers. Our differences are our strengths
Your benefits. To help us attract and retain the best, we pay people according to performance, not length of service. We will also help you grow your career, not only through focused investment in learning and development but also by enabling you to explore the exciting opportunities our global market has to offer.
The perfect opportunity awaits. Start your career with Keyloop.
Informace o pozici
- Keyloop (Česká Republika) s.r.o.
- Argentinská 1610/4, Praha – Holešovice
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced), German (Proficient)
- Benefits: Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Corporate events, Work mostly from home, Individual schedules of working hours, Self-organization of the job, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: Economics and Business Finance, Customer service, Help Desk Technician, Front office worker, Complaints department worker
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.
Also suitable for parents on maternity and parental leave.