Keyloop bridges the gap between dealers, manufacturers, technology suppliers, and car buyers.
We empower car dealers and manufacturers to fully embrace digital transformation. How? By creating innovative technology that makes selling cars better for our customers, and buying and owning cars better for theirs.
We use cutting-edge technology to link our clients’ systems, departments, and sites. We provide an open technology platform that’s shaping the industry for the future. We use data to help clients become more efficient, increase profitability and give more customers an amazing experience. Want to be part of it?
Collections Specialist with advanced English+French
Accelerate Your Career
Drive global technology
We’re a global market leader in providing software and digital marketing solutions to the automotive industry. We’re innovating the way that automotive dealerships drive their customers’ car-buying experience from the moment they run a search online all the way through to bringing their car back in for a service. Join us and be a part of evolution.
We’re large enough to make a difference but small enough for your voice to be heard. This means that we are an organisation where every person matters. You can make an impact on the success of our business and that of our customers regardless of what career you decide to pursue.
Purpose of role
Provision of an excellent Finance service is critical to the achievement of the Business Service Centre. This role reports to the Collections Team Leader. Responsible for the coordination of the end to end collections activities in line with Keyloop policies and procedures you will apply your excellent subject matter knowledge to support a range of client accounts ensuring both our business partners and clients receive the best possible support to ultimately maximise cash flow for Keyloop.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Accountable for the collection of outstanding debts.
- Proactively verbally contacts clients in a professional manner while maintaining and improving relations.
- Controls & manages all outstanding accounts receivables on a daily basis.
- Investigates historical data for outstanding debts.
- Takes action to encourage timely debt payments.
- Manages clients queries and requests.
- Distributes statements and reminders as scheduled.
- Regularly updates account status records and collection efforts.
- Works closely with C&CM team to help resolve customer disputes, issues and data update.
- Prepares and presents reports on collection activities and progress.
- Gathers supporting documents if legal enforcement required.
- Supports and actively participates in the continual improvement of collection processes.
- Communicate and collaborate in a professional manner with customers and Keyloop associates at all levels.
- Will confidently escalate potential financial risk to your line manager, documenting required evidence and resolution accordingly.
- Responsible for producing accurate reports in line with MEC timetable for leadership.
- Ensuring all processes are compliant with SOX requirements at all times.
- Lives by the Keyloop values in daily behaviours, communications and actions.
Skills / Knowledge / Experience & Qualifications
- Proven track record as Collection Specialist or similar role is a plus
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Competent in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Working knowledge of Navision and iController is advantageous
- Ability to manage and prioritise workload
- Able to work independently and to adapt to a fast-changing environment
- Fluent in English + French
Why a career with Keyloop?
We demand diversity. Our people may be spread across countries, continents and cultures, but we’re united by a passion and enthusiasm to drive our business forward. This means no matter where you work you’ll feel like part of our global team. Diverse backgrounds, ideas and experiences are the only way to deliver world-class service to our customers. Our differences are our strengths
- Competitive salary and further growth opportunities
- 25 days of holidays and sick days
- 4 000 points into Cafeteria system each month (to be used for meal vouchers, flexi passes, multisport card and various other services
- Annual contribution towards Prague transport card
- Minimum of 3 home office days per month
- Pension insurance contributions
- Language courses within normal working hours
- Free fruits in the office
- Team buildings and other activities
Informace o pozici
- Keyloop (Česká Republika) s.r.o.
- Praha – Holešovice
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced), French (Proficient)
- Benefits: Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Opportunity to work up hours
- Listed in: Banking industry and financial services, Economics and Business Finance, Claims specialist, Financial specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.