Johnson Controls is powered by your talent. We are the power behind the customer mission. Together we are building a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our diverse global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and environments more comfortable and secure. We are all about improving outcomes for our partners. Tomorrow needs your talent. Tomorrow needs you. So let’s talk today.
Collections Analyst with German
What you will do
Collections Analyst is the right position for you if you would like to take over a role where you can use your communication skills and that is close to business and finance. In our Business Centre this position belongs to the Order-To-Cash (OTC) department. We are responsible for collection of past due amounts from our customers. We are the first point of contact for situations related to accounts receivable and are driven by our cash related goals.
Our Cash Collections team works to maximize the timely collection of cash from our customers around the globe, through the effective management of enquiries made and received by telephone. We work to keep our aged debt to a minimum through timely action of outstanding debt.
How you will do it
- In your role as a Collections Analyst you will be responsible for activities related to some of the most complex Johnson Controls customer portfolios. You will manage Collection processes, provide early stage customer service and, where necessary, raise cases involving customer complaints. You will also support other finance operations by providing and receiving information from customers regarding billing, collection and cash application.
- During your normal daily activities, you will need to maintain call logs and expected payment dates using your daily interactions with customers to encourage timely payment, as well as proactive contact on non-due invoices.
- You will be expected to analyze aging debt reports and initiate calls to, as well as receiving calls from, customers. With a strong analytical approach, you will support the business by understanding customer complaints, initiate research cases to resolve billing and commercial customer service issues on accounts, and take appropriate actions to prevent delinquent payment.
What we look for
- Fluent in English, strong verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in German, strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in customer service
- Excellent customer service, organizational, communication, and follow-up skills, with the ability to work in a fast paced team environment while meeting deadlines
- Solid self-management, team player with pro-active approach and problem solving personality
- Innovative and constantly looking for opportunities to improve
- Experience of working in Shared Service Centre/Retained/Outsourced environment is a plus
Besides a very pleasant and international work environment Johnson Controls offers various opportunities for future growth, a competitive salary, monthly bonus, fully covered meal vouchers, monthly free workplace massage, winter vitamin package, onsite FIT days and a flexible benefit allowance so you can choose to tailor the rest of the benefits to suit your individual needs.
You will be based in our newly opened offices in the vibrant city center close to the river and Eurovea shopping center. The onsite facilities include a fitness center, coffee machines, canteen and nursery. If you are relocating to Bratislava to join JCI you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you get your new life set up!
Salary starting from 1200 EUR/month gross (plus regular monthly bonus) based on relevant experience.
This salary is our minimum advertised salary. We value each and every employee who joins Johnson Controls, therefore ensuring our compensation package aligns with your professional qualifications and competencies to the open position you are selected for.
Informace o pozici
- Johnson Controls Building Solutions, spol. s r.o.
- Pribinova 19, Bratislava
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced), German (Proficient)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Cafeteria, Corporate preschool, Refreshments on workplace, Occasional work from home, Corporate events
- Listed in: Banking industry and financial services, Economics and Business Finance, Customer service
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.