We are the market leader in corporate language training with more than 400 Czech and international clients from a wide variety of different industries.
We have been providing language courses for over 18 years, as well as translations and interpreting services. We are a member of the international JCL Group s.r.o., which operates throughout the Czech Republic, Slovakia and Poland.
We are looking for a new team member in Prague for the following position:
ENGLISH TEACHER (NATIVE LEVEL) - FULL-TIME SCHEDULE
Our school James Cook Languages is the market leader in company language training in the Czech Republic. We offer steady work, flexible hours, excellent environment for teachers, continuous education and career growth opportunities. We have around 400 clients from a wide variety of different industries, including both Czech companies as well as large international corporations. Our Office and Resource Center is located in the center of Prague.
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR JCL:
- a progressive, successful and stable company
- plenty of courses throughout the year
- students from interesting Czech and multinational companies
- teaching small groups or individuals
- modern facilities with a kitchen and a terrace in the center of Prague
- access to free teaching materials, digital library, PC, copying and wifi
- Czech language classes
- methodology support
- free trainings and workshops
- personal and career development
- professional but friendly approach
- regular social events
- interesting projects
- flexible working hours
- motivating benefits (ie Prague public transport pass for our full-time teachers)
- long-term cooperation
- possibility to relocate within JCL Group
WHAT WE EXPECT:
- native speaker or C2 language certificate (e.g. CPE)
- university degree in teaching languages OR another university degree plus a teaching certificate (e.g. TEFL/CELTA)
- time flexibility for teaching
- willingness to teach at different places in Prague
If you are interested, do not hesitate to send us your CV.
We reply to every candidate!
Informace o pozici
- James Cook Languages s.r.o.
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Discount on company products / services, Flexible start/end of working hours, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours, A longer unpaid leave, Children-friendly office
- Listed in: Training and education, Development and education specialist, Lecturer / Instructor, Coach / trainer, Secondary school teacher, Primary school teacher
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work, part-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No., other
- Employer type: Employer
Suitable for graduates.
Suitable for parents on maternity and parental leave.