The position is filled for a French Software company which is opening a new helpdesk team in Brno.
- Respond to requests for technical assistance
- Diagnose and resolve technical issues
- Follow up with customers to ensure complete resolution of issues
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
- Track all work with detail and accuracy in the ticketing system
- Inform management of recurring problems
- Ensure all activities are following rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
- Fluent in English and proficient in French
- High school diploma or equivalent certification
- Computer skills and knowledge
- Customer service orientation
- Above average analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate with non-experts
- Ability to multitask and work effectively under time pressure
- Ability to adapt to changes quickly
- Attention to details
- Flexibility for morning, evening and overnight shifts
- Undergraduate degree in technology
- Call Center, Helpdesk or Customer Service experience
- Knowledge of relevant applications: call tracking applications, ticketing systems etc.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices: ITIL and Service Level Agreement etc.
- employment contract for indefinite period, full-time role (or possible even part-time with every day attendance for 6 hours at least)
- interesting salary based on skills and experience (can be discussed upon request) + annual bonus (7-10% from the salary)
- employee benefits: meal allowance, 2 sick days, 5 weeks of vacation, language courses, initial product training
- relaxed friendly environment of a smaller company with carrier opportunities
If the position captured your attention, please, send us your CV in English. We will get back to you.
Informace o pozici
- ITjobs, s.r.o.
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Intermediate), French (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Sick days
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration, Help Desk Technician
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Recruitment agency
Also suitable for graduates.
604 281 060