ION is a global market leader in providing innovative, high performance, real-time solutions to top worldwide companies in the financial markets area. In its Prague development center it employs a strong development team in FFastFill and Wall Street Systems organizations.
2L Technical Support Analyst – Client Services
Wall Street Systems Support Analysts will work within the Client Support Team for a leading software house in the Treasury and Capital Markets area. Wall Street Systems has 700 employees servicing over 300 banking, corporate and central bank customers, operating out of 12 offices worldwide.
The aim of this posting is to find candidates of a very high academic standard who are seeking career opportunities within the IT or Financial Services Sector. We are looking for highly motivated individuals to join a fast growing company and to continue to foster the entrepreneurial ethos that is key to our success.
The main responsibilities will consist of solving complex technical and configuration problems, reacting to critical issues on a timely basis and the expert support of clients using our software. A significant portion of time is spent building client relationships, fixing client issues and liaising with R&D to report issues and work on code and configuration solutions.
The right applicant will be offered professional and personal training, plenty of scope for development, and a dynamic, challenging and rewarding work place where state-of-the-art technologies are being used.
Required Skills and Knowledge
Ideally from a development background, the ideal candidate is seeking client exposure while staying close to technology and as such will demonstrate some of the below skills:
• Relevant degree qualification, ideally in computer science or general engineering graduate.
• Computer literacy • Computer literacy – experience in one of most commonly used database systems (Oracle, SQL server), knowledge in Java, Web & J2EE solutions, Performance & Tuning, operating systems Linux, windows, Solaris, scripting languages (shell, Python, perl, Java script, xml, xsl/xslt), SQL, PL/SQL.
• Ability to demonstrate a clear understanding of the Financial Services Sector.
• If the candidate has a specialist area such as having worked with other Treasury and Portfolio Management systems it is a plus.
• Experience of work in support area within a multi-cultural environment is an asset.
• Able to communicate effectively across all business functions;
• Self motivated and service minded;
• Able to work independently as well as within a team;
• Able to work on several tasks at the same time;
• Able to fight against the deadlines and cope with stress, and work in a constantly evolving environment;
• The candidate must be prepared to travel sometimes to perform some support on site (few days) as well as spending several weeks / few months in different WSS offices;
• Able to read and understand contract with clients and being commercially aware.
• Competitive salary depending on experience
• 5 weeks vacation, meal vouchers, contribution to pension insurance, refreshments (fruits and
vegetables), contribution to sport/culture/leisure, bicycle racks and shower bath
• International environment
• Training in our offices abroad
• Modern downtown Prague office (Gallery Mysak, Vodickova street)
Join our company, a leader in the financial treasury software market - www.wallstreetsystems.com.
If you are interested in this position please send your CV in English via this form.
By replying to this advert or sending your CV and other personal documents, you agree with the processing and storage of your personal data according to the Czech Law No. 101/2000 Coll., about the protection of personal data. This agreement is valid until further notice.
Pokud Vás tato pozice zaujala, zašlete, prosím, svůj životopis v AJ přes tento odpovědní formulář.
Odpovědí na tento inzerát či zasláním Vašeho životopisu a případných dalších osobních materiálů dáváte souhlas ke zpracování a uchování Vašich osobních údajů dle zákona č.101/2000 Sb., o ochraně osobních údajů. Tento souhlas platí až do jeho odvolání.
Informace o pozici
- Vodičkova 710/31, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced), Czech (Proficient)
- Benefits: Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Corporate events
- Listed in: Banking industry and financial services, IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer