Integromat is a powerful integration platform that allows users to connect their apps and automate their work in unlimited ways. We are expanding our multinational team and hiring new team members not only for our office in Czech republic but also remotely worldwide.
Product Owner - Olomouc
In this role, you will report directly to the director of the product development team. You will own a specific part of the product and be responsible for planning, execution, and release of new features and iterations. If you’re a customer-focused leader who can collaborate and think outside the box, you’ll find this role satisfyingly challenging and deeply rewarding.
- Understanding the product and identify innovative solutions
- Planning and monitoring assigned features from initiation to finalization
- Managing and coordinate development teams
- Defining scope, goals, and tasks, and required resources
- Ensuring feature meet deadlines
- Managing day-to-day operational aspects of product projects, including communication of stakeholder’s needs to the team
- Managing multiple product development simultaneously (understand priorities, timelines and risks)
- 3+ years in Product Management
- Good understanding of web-based and cloud application development concepts
- Good understanding of IT service management and related topics
- Collaborative work style with the strong ability to adapt to change, innovate, influence, and support decision-making
- Perfect problem-solving, strategic thinking, and communications skills
- Proficiency in English and Czech
- Stock Options Plan in a rapidly growing company raising its value every day
- Multinational team with 22 nationalities creating the future of automation
- Notebook/Macbook and 34’’ curved monitor, company 3D printer
- 25 days of vacation
- Weekly Happy Hour with music, engaging discussions, and great food and drinks
- Flexible working hours + home office
If you see a match, let us know and apply now!
Informace o pozici
- Integromat s.r.o.
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Benefits: Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours, Opportunity to work up hours, Self-organization of the job, Dog-friendly office, International conferences, Dedicated time for innovations, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer