Integromat is a powerful integration platform that allows users to connect their apps and automate their work in unlimited ways. We are expanding our multinational team and hiring new team members not only for our office in Czech republic but also remotely worldwide.
Integromat enables companies to become future-ready through automation. Our core product connects apps and automates workflows using a beautiful, no-code visual builder. We are at the vanguard of technological development, helping companies in every industry and geography automate any process - the opportunities are infinite!
We’re looking for an experienced Data Engineer to join us as we build a world class analytics capability to drive Integromat’s next phase of rapid growth.
This is a role for someone with strong technical skills, and above all: a love of all things data!
This role is for someone who is keen to take on responsibilities across the whole data lifecycle, from working with primary data sources, to developing and maintaining transformations and orchestrations, to analyses and reporting of trends and insights.
You’ll be working alongside a small group of experienced data and analytics experts, dedicated to using data to improve the business and deliver ever greater value to our large, passionate and growing customer base. This is a key position in our team, and you’ll be part of the fundamental decisions that define our use of data in 2021 and beyond.
Integromat is a cutting edge automation platform, supporting tens of thousands of customers around the world to save time and create innovative automated solutions. As we progress, this role will offer the opportunity to work on the cutting edge of data automation, and develop new, innovative approaches to working with our data.
- Building and optimizing data pipelines, data architecture and data sets for reporting, analyses and machine learning.
- Develop approaches for ongoing quality assurance and testing
- Discussing and documenting key datasets with the analytics team and the business
- Analyses and reporting of trends and insights
- As we progress, you will continually identify opportunities to automate pretty much ‘everything’!
- Significant experience in a data engineer or data analyst role
- A strong understanding of data structures, data architecture and how to develop efficient transformation, orchestration and storage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills (good sense of humour a plus!)
- Strong technical skills. SQL is a must, other coding languages (particularly Python) a plus
- A genuine curiosity to understand and share what the data means, and contribute to how it can be leveraged for a greater business impact.
- Robust knowledge of statistics and how techniques can be practically applied in business
- Eager to learn new technologies and solve new problems
- Creativity and drive to be an active contributor and creator of our evolving data driven culture
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Fluent English
It would be great if you can also offer:
- Experience with Integromat (or other automation technology)
- Knowledge of data warehousing architectural approaches, managing real-time and event-based data, and task scheduling and orchestration of data tasks using Keboola (or similar)
- We’re currently working with a range of data analytics technologies and it would be a plus if you had familiarity with at least a few of: Keboola, Snowflake, PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch, Python, R, NoSQL, Spark, GIT, Segment, Salesforce, MixPanel, Excel, Google Data Studio, Tableau, and Celonis
- An understanding of product development and software engineering
- A degree in Computer Science or similar
What we offer:
- Stock Options Plan in a rapidly growing company raising its value every day
- Multinational team with 22 nationalities creating the future of automation
- Notebook/Macbook and 34’’ curved monitor, company 3D printer
- 25 days of vacation
- Snack bar, coffee, tea, fruit and vegetable, and sweets all day - every day - available for everyone
- Weekly Happy Hour with music, engaging discussions, and great food and drinks
- Flexible working hours + home office
- Company therapy pet in Prague's office (black labrador)
If you see a match, let us know and apply now!
Information about position
- Integromat s.r.o.
- Voctářova 2449/5, Praha – Libeň
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Benefits: Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours, Opportunity to work up hours, Self-organization of the job, Dog-friendly office, International conferences, Dedicated time for innovations, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer