Integromat is a powerful integration platform that allows users to connect their apps and automate their work in unlimited ways. We are expanding our multinational team and hiring new team members not only for our office in Czech republic but also remotely worldwide.
Integromat is looking for a detail-oriented Technical writer who can produce content for a variety of audiences.
In this role, you will craft detailed, user-friendly documentation to help both new and existing users automate their work on the Integromat platform.
The principal goal is to take our documentation to the next level by collaborating with stakeholders in the Marketing, Product, Growth, Sales, and Development teams.
- Collaborate with Subject Matter Experts, stakeholders and with various teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of processes and documentation requirements
- Create documentation following a set of editorial guidelines that align with user personas
- Develop high-quality documentation (paying attention to detail) for both platform and app
- Work with the marketing team to create SEO-friendly documentation that is easy to navigate
- Continuously update technical documentation in response to internal and external feedback
- Document complex technical topics and processes in plain English
- Identify and make recommendations that increase the efficiency and productivity of technical documentation lifecycles
- Work with Marketing and Support on customer feedback to improve content for a better customer experience
- 2 years+ writing technical documentation for SaaS products
- Advanced user of Integromat or other integration platforms
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience working with remote, cross-functional teams
- Native or bilingual level of English
- Understanding of SEO best practices a plus
- SaaS experience a plus
- Stock Options Plan in a rapidly growing company raising its value every day
- Multinational team with 22 nationalities creating the future of automation
- Notebook/Macbook and 34’’ curved monitor, company 3D printer
- 25 days of vacation
- Snack bar, coffee, tea, fruit and vegetable, and sweets all day - every day - available for everyone
- Weekly Happy Hour, filled with great food and drinks, music and engaging topics being discussed
- Flexible working hours + home office
- Company therapy pet in Prague's office (black labrador)
If you see a match, let us know and apply now!
Informace o pozici
- Integromat s.r.o.
- Voctářova 2449/5, Praha – Libeň
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Benefits: Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours, Opportunity to work up hours, Self-organization of the job, Dog-friendly office, International conferences, Dedicated time for innovations, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer