Integromat is a powerful integration platform that allows users to connect their apps and automate their work in unlimited ways. We are expanding our multinational team and hiring new team members not only for our office in Czech republic but also remotely worldwide.
Integromat is looking for an experienced Growth Marketer to join our team and help execute our growth experimentation strategy. You will be responsible for creating in-app guides and messages to streamline the onboarding process and feature discovery for new users. This position requires a strong mix of creative and analytical skills - you will need to analyze product data, create experiments and report experiments’ impact on a regular basis.
- Create user onboarding guides via Userflow and other onboarding tools to improve feature discovery and adoption.
- Gather key insights from Mixpanel, Google Analytics and other analytics tools to identify areas of improvement in ongoing growth campaigns.
- Run experiments on growth campaigns for continuous improvement in engagement, adoption and conversion rates.
- Help content team create educational resources to support growth experiments.
- 2+ years of SaaS growth or marketing experience.
- First-hand experience with marketing automation and data analysis.
- Experience with A/B testing
- Understanding of SaaS conversion funnel and product-led growth principles.
- Familiarity with analytics (Mixpanel and Google Analytics preferred), email marketing automation (Customer.io preferred) and user onboarding (Userflow preferred) tools.
- Excellent organizational and personal productivity skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Stock Options Plan in a rapidly growing company raising its value every day
- Multinational team with 22 nationalities creating the future of automation
- Notebook/Macbook and 34’’ curved monitor, company 3D printer
- 25 days of vacation
- Snack bar, coffee, tea, fruit and vegetable, and sweets all day - every day - available for everyone
- Weekly Happy Hour, filled with great food and drinks, music and engaging topics being discussed
- Flexible working hours + home office
- Company therapy pet in Prague's office (black labrador)
If you see a match, let us know and apply now!
Informace o pozici
- Integromat s.r.o.
- Voctářova 2449/5, Praha – Libeň
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Notebook, Holidays 5 weeks, Refreshments on workplace, Corporate events, Dog-friendly office
- Listed in: Marketing
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employer type: Employer