Integromat is a powerful integration platform that allows users to connect their apps and automate their work in unlimited ways. We are expanding our multinational team and hiring new team members not only for our office in Czech republic but also remotely worldwide.
Webinar and Community Specialist
We are looking for a webinar and community specialist to plan and execute our weekly customer training and education webinar strategy. The ideal candidate will be technologically adept, highly collaborative and have excellent communication skills. This role involves working with multiple teams including growth, marketing and apps partnership to plan, organize and conduct high-quality webinars on various topics. The ability to learn advanced Integromat features is a must.
The hired candidate will also be responsible for moderating our growing online community where automation experts and enthusiasts interact on a daily basis. We want to promote a culture where our customers can interact with each other and share ideas and resources, and this position will play a central role in how we execute these initiatives.
- Collaborate with growth and apps partnership teams to run weekly educational webinars aimed at onboarding new users.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to promote webinars via cross-channel campaigns (social media, community, email, etc.)
- Prepare content and creatives, e.g. presentation slides, for webinars with help from design and content specialists.
- Manage live interaction, Q&A and post-webinar activities.
- Ideate and develop new webinar topics and formats based on user input.
- Promote webinars in the Facebook community.
- Moderate community content and instigate community engagement.
- Advocate for customers by identifying and reporting trending topics and feature requests.
- At least 2 years of experience with webinars in a strategy role.
- Excellent level of written and verbal communication in English.
- Ability to present complex concepts in a concise, digestible form.
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and tools, especially workflow automation.
- Experience producing multimedia content for webinars and presentations.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Experience with webinar platforms and understanding of webinar best practices.
- Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs.
- Experience leading cross-functional projects and initiatives.
What we offer:
- Stock Options Plan in a rapidly growing company raising its value every day
- Multinational team with 22 nationalities creating the future of automation
- Notebook/Macbook and 34’’ curved monitor, company 3D printer
- 25 days of vacation
- Snack bar, coffee, tea, fruit and vegetable, and sweets all day - every day - available for everyone
- Weekly Happy Hour with music, engaging discussions, and great food and drinks
- Flexible working hours + home office
- Company therapy pet in Prague's office (black labrador)
If you see a match, let us know and apply now!
Informace o pozici
- Integromat s.r.o.
- Novákových 1954/20a, Praha – Libeň
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Notebook, Holidays 5 weeks, Refreshments on workplace, Corporate events, Dog-friendly office
- Listed in: Marketing
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employer type: Employer