Integromat is a powerful integration platform that allows users to connect their apps and automate their work in unlimited ways. We are expanding our multinational team and hiring new team members not only for our office in Czech republic but also remotely worldwide.
Integromat’s core product is a web-based tool to connect apps and automate workflows using a beautiful, no-code visual builder. Join our friendly multinational team in one of the most promising iPaaS companies in Europe.
We are seeking an experienced SQL Developer. The candidate should be up-to-date with the latest releases of database services and their functionality. The position will include working closely with our Application Development Teams and getting familiar with their application architecture and functionality.
- PostgreSQL Programming - Develop database objects including tables, triggers, functions, stored procedures, and views
- Incorporate rules in the database objects
- Performance tuning on regular generated queries.
- Develop and run maintenance routines to ensure database performance and functionality
- Develop logical/physical data models and DDL scripts
- Provide database support to Application Developers
- 3+ years of professional experience at database developing (Oracle, mySQL, postreSQL….)
- Willingness to learn PostgreSQL
- Good command of English – verbal & written, Czech
What we offer:
- Stock Options Plan in a rapidly growing company raising its value every day
- Multinational team with 22 nationalities creating the future of automation
- Notebook/Macbook and 34’’ curved monitor, company 3D printer
- 25 days of vacation
- Snack bar, coffee, tea, fruit and vegetable, and sweets all day - every day - available for everyone
- Weekly Happy Hour with music, engaging discussions, and great food and drinks
- Flexible working hours + home office
- Company therapy pet in Prague's office (black labrador)
If you see a match, let us know and apply now!
Informace o pozici
- Integromat s.r.o.
- Novákových 1954/20a, Praha – Libeň
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Benefits: Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours, Opportunity to work up hours, Self-organization of the job, Dog-friendly office, International conferences, Dedicated time for innovations, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer