Integromat is a powerful integration platform that allows users to connect their apps and automate their work in unlimited ways. We are expanding our multinational team and hiring new team members not only for our office in Czech republic but also remotely worldwide.
QA Automation Engineer
We are looking for an experienced Test Automation Engineer to join our team in Prague. The ideal candidate will be mainly responsible for creation, implementation and execution of automated tests. Position requires applicants to be self-driven in support of assuring compliance to specifications in the release to market of complex solutions. Our environment is fun, flexible and highly collaborative.
- Analyze and translate business requirements
- Prepare existing manual test cases for automation
- Maintain existing automation scripts
- Continuously improve testing process
- Perform test execution and capture test results for overall reporting needs
- Identify and track system defects
- Complete verification and validation of defects and testing activities
- Configuring CircleCI pipeline to be able to run the scripts as part of the CI/CD.
- 3+ years of experience in test automation
- Experience in developing end-to-end tests for complex solutions
- Experience with CircleCI or other continuous integration frameworks
- Decent communication skills and ability to work with others
- Able to take on responsibility and work independently
- Results-oriented, self-starter with positive "can-do" attitude
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, attention to detail
- Communicative level of English, ability to read technical documentation
Nice to have:
- Experience with web application technologies such as Angular, jQuery, Typescript, REST APIs, HTTP, HTML5, CSS or similar technologies
- Experience in working with version-control systems (GIT) and repositories
- Experience in working with Postman, Docker, Datadog, MongoDB.
What do we offer:
- Stock Options Plan in a rapidly growing company raising its value every day
- Multinational team with 22 nationalities creating the future of automation
- Notebook/Macbook and 34’’ curved monitor, company 3D printer
- 25 days of vacation
- Snack bar, coffee, tea, fruit and vegetable, and sweets all day - every day - available for everyone
- ,,Happy Hour’’ every week, filled with great food and drinks, music and engaging topics being discussed
- Flexible working hours + home office
- Company therapy pet (black labrador)
If you see a match, apply now!
Informace o pozici
- Integromat s.r.o.
- Novákových 1954/20a, Praha – Libeň
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Notebook, Holidays 5 weeks, Refreshments on workplace, Corporate events, Dog-friendly office
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer