We are an American company providing every kind of administrative and financial service for our European branches.
We have been in Brno since 2011 and we quickly grew from the original staff of 30 employees to 300+. The corporate world and its anonymity are not for us, as we want to know the names and faces of the people around us, and that has worked well for us.
We work in an international environment and we are a diverse group of people, languages and experiences.
You will be responsible for purchased material planning process from placing purchase order, follow up with supplier to deliver product to Belgium Distribution Centre. Maintain materials and Inventory control. Champion continual improvement including process implantation and monitors. Provides other support to management as required.
WHAT WILL BE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plans all purchased parts within responsibility area. Make decisions to release, firm, cancel, or defer work based upon current inventory, demand, and capacity. Responsible for maintaining appropriate inventory levels to support Stocking Plan.
- Places and maintains purchase orders for purchased parts within responsibility area. Works with suppliers to expedite or defer materials as dictated by changes in internal and external customer requirements and to meet Service and inventory objectives. Works independently with suppliers to manage material supply to ensure on time deliveries.
- Facilitates problem resolutions with Accounts Payable related to purchase orders/ invoicing and pricing.
- Maintains accurate purchase order information in the ERP system. Modifies order release due dates, quantities, and closes purchase orders, etc., based on planning demand.
- Represents Material Planning and Analysis at various meetings and relays related information to Material planning and analysis staff. Collects information, complies into standard formats, and prepares monthly reports and other management reports as required.
- Reviews and implements supply chain solutions for supply chain shortages of parts within a manufacturing environment.
WHAT IS IMPORTANT FOR US:
- Knowledge of manufacturing, quality control, and planning processes.
- Mainframe and personal computer experience a plus.
- Must possess good mathematical skills and the ability to communicate orally and in writing.
- Apics qualification desirable
- Proven ability in materials management and Inventory.
- To perform this job successfully, a candidate must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- In-depth knowledge of computerized integrated information systems (Aftermarket materials management, planning, procurement and distribution).
- Must be a flexible, decisive and proactive problem solver. With the ability to use problem solving tools and methodology
- Must be detailed Orientated
- Must possess leadership skills to contribute to a team oriented environment while leveraging lean methodologies.
- Must be focused on achieving business goals through Key Performance Indicators
- Must be able to work well in high pressure, fast-paced environment.
- Must be a strong communicator.
- Must be able to influence internal/external suppliers to achieve fulfilment objectives.
- Must possess a strong customer service orientation and must provide dedicated support of internal customer requirements.
- Must possess strong organizational skills, with ability to work on multiple priorities at once.
- Must be proficient in Excel including the ability to provide data analysis and report writing.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Motivating salary and annual bonuses
- Equity grant (company shares)
- Meal vouchers
- Flexipass vouchers 600 CZK or Multisport Card for free
- 5 weeks of holiday, sick days, volunteering day
- Celebrate your birthday (day off)
- Flexible working hours
- Up to 50% of Home Office
- Contribution to language/professional courses 5000 CZK
- Contribution to pension and life insurance
- Mobile service employee program
- Pleasant and modern working environment close to the city center
- Refreshment at the workplace for free
Informace o pozici
- Ingersoll Rand
- Veveří 3163/111, Brno – Žabovřesky
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training
- Listed in: Administration, Sales, Customer service, Administration
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer