Infosys provides business-to-business trans-formative services for its clients across the globe. Moreover, Infosys is one of the leaders in the next-generation consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions.
Why is it great to join us? Infosys gives career opportunities to people with and without solid experience who are willing to absorb and implement technological innovations on daily basis.
Explore the future with Infosys now!
Are you our new Content Translator with Danish?
- Native Danish language—good formulation skills, perfect grammar.
- Good level of English.
- Knowledge or interest in electronics is a plus.
- Marketing approach and ability to write texts that inspire customers to make a purchase.
- Structured, efficient and independent.
- Prior knowledge of marketing or copywriting is not required but a significant advantage.
- Previous experience with customer electronics business or e-commerce (stores, online stores) is an advantage, but not a must
- Usually we meet in the office in person at least once a week for a Team day and it is necessary to be present in the office for the two weeks at the beginning of your contract (training)
- Creative translation of existing product descriptions and specifications from English to Danish to make sure that our customers know what type of product is right for them.
- To create and update product descriptions for a specific product category (e.g. phones, games, movies) in Danish language and publish products on our sites.
- Quality check on product content created by the suppliers in our systems.
What can you learn in our team?
- You will improve your English and Danish skills, vocabulary and marketing-oriented language.
- Our job also requires being in close touch with the development, advances and innovations in the technical field.
- You will learn some basics from online marketing.
- You will also learn more about the retail process and what it takes for a product to be delivered from the supplier and purchased by the customer online.
We offer to the candidates
- Long-term and stable cooperation;
- Performance bonus;
- Financial appraisal for referring your friends and acquaintances;
- Monetary compensation days for working during the Czech state holidays;
- Meal allowance;
- Multisport card with financial contribution from Infosys;
- Hybrid model of cooperation;
- Organized training sessions during the first weeks and further upskilling courses (online, with our experts);
- 25 days of a paid leave;
- Brand new offices (Vlnena street) with a game room, a silent zone, kitchenettes, a terrace in the center of Brno
- Expat Assistance Services for new joiners;
- Teambuilding activities.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.
Informace o pozici
- Vlněna 526/1, Brno – Trnitá
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced), Danish (Proficient)
- Listed in: Administration, Media, advertising, and PR, Publishing, press, and printing, Administration, Interpreter / Translator
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.