We are currently looking for an IT Administrator for our internal Technology Infrastructure Team (Local IT team).
We would expect you to have some experience in any of below scopes:
• Windows 10 administration
• Networking (using Cisco devices)
• Windows Server
WHAT IS THE JOB ABOUT?
- Delivering local IT support to all technology infrastructure projects in Brno location
- Physical handling of hardware assets, responsibility for asset inventory. Installation of PC's, Laptops and preparation of hardware for deployment to user homes.
- Administration of Win servers and end user computers, updating patches, migration to different hardware, fixing vulnerabilities, ensuring latest antivirus signatures are in place etc.
- End-user support for Applications, IP Telephony, etc. and necessary activities related to site support/administration.
- Working on central shift together with colleagues (coverage from 07:00 – 15:30/09:30 – 18:00) + on call support outside working hours one week per month
WHAT SHOULD BE YOUR PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE/SKILL:
- Customer facing capabilities, communication, analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Advanced general IT knowledge
- Experience in managing Active Directory, WSUS, Anti-Virus Servers is advantage
- Experience in networking (Cisco access points)
- Experience/knowledge with supporting user applications ( MS Office, Citrix, VPN )
- Sufficient English level (at least B2 level)
- IT education (Bachelor/Master) or professional experience on a similar position
WHAT WE OFFER:
- • Long-term and stable cooperation;
- • Permanent contract
- • Financial appraisal for referring your friends and acquaintances;
- • On-call bonuses to the base salary 30%
- • Performance bonus
- • Meal voucher;
- • Individual development plan
- • Multisport card
- • 25 days of a paid leave;
- • Brand new offices (Vlnena street) with a game room, a silent zone, kitchenettes, a terrace in the center of Brno, 2nd largest city of the Czech Republic;
- • Teambuilding activities.
- Home office option
Informace o pozici
- Vlněna 526/1, Brno – Trnitá
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Accommodation / housing allowance, Educational courses, training, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours, Opportunity to work up hours, Self-organization of the job
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration, Telecommunications, Customer service, Operating system and network administrator, Application SW administrator, HW technician, IS Support, System Engineer, Server administrator
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Job is also suitable for the physically challenged, attendance required – handicapped-accessible building. Also suitable for: Disabled, Wheelchair bound, Other.