Infosys provides business-to-business trans-formative services for its clients across the globe. Moreover, Infosys is one of the leaders in the next-generation consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions.
Why is it great to join us? Infosys gives career opportunities to people with and without solid experience who are willing to absorb and implement technological innovations on daily basis.
Explore the future with Infosys now!
Technical Support with GERMAN or FRENCH - Full HO
full-time, remote work from Czech republic
INFOSYS, a company based in Brno, provides career opportunities and stable employment in a multinational environment where YOU can get a chance to use various languages, be a part of the prominent and world-famous brands, acquire and upgrade IT skills working remotely from Czech Republic.
Your workday will just fly by as you will:
- be assigned for one future-oriented, long-lasting and eminent client – an automobile manufacturer, an energy provider, a cosmetics company, a cell phone producer, an IT corporation, etc.
- be responsible for a remote technical/administrative troubleshooting of the accounts, systems, applications, laptops, PCs, related equipment, networks of the employees of the client in one particular country;
- be a coordinator and active participant in the communication via phone, emails, chats, ticketing tool (ServiceNow) with the Client, professional technicians (L2 support);
- be a member of the international, dynamic and innovative company environment.
Why does Infosys choose you? You definitely:
- 2 years of experience in IT role is required
- speak and write in English and German OR French fluently;
- handle phone calls, a necessity to reply to emails and give a useful guidance to the client;
- perceive multitasking and problem solving as a piece of cake;
- are a daily user of Windows, Android or iOS, Microsoft Office, etc.
- want to be a team player rather than a lonely wolf;
- can be punctual and relied on.
Infosys esteems you as we provide:
- limited contract (1 year with the possibility of extension);
- remote work, initial training in Brno;
- performance bonus;
- financial appraisal for referring your friends and acquaintances;
- compensation days for working at the Czech state holidays;
- meal allowance;
- multisport card;
- organized training sessions during the first weeks and further upskilling courses (online, with our experts);
- 25 days of a paid leave;
- teambuilding activities.
- The employee must be employed by Infosys during the time of payout of the joining bonus.
- Eligible for candidates who receive offer communication from 20.9.2021 and join us till 28.02.2022.
Infosys appreciates your time so the hiring process is usually concise:
Apply – Receive a respond after your CV evaluation - Get a call from our Recruiter – Arrange a video conference with our Team Leader/Manager – Get a feedback/offer – Navigate your next with Infosys.
Do you want to know more about Infosys?
Infosys in the Czech Republic provides business-to-business trans-formative services for its clients across the globe. Moreover, Infosys is one of the leaders in the next-generation consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. From its Brno Deliver Center Infosys provides technical support to more than 30 global multinational corporations.
Why is it a wise decision to join Infosys?
Infosys gives career opportunities to people with and without solid experience who are willing to absorb and implement technological innovations on a daily basis.
Informace o pozici
- Czech Republic
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: Swedish (Intermediate) or German (Intermediate) or French (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Notebook, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Corporate events, Work mostly from home
- Listed in: Administration, IS/IT: System and HW administration, Customer service, Help Desk Technician, IS Support
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work, part-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Job is also suitable for the physically challenged, attendance required – handicapped-accessible building. Also suitable for: Disabled, Wheelchair bound, Other.