Infosys provides business-to-business trans-formative services for its clients across the globe. Moreover, Infosys is one of the leaders in the next-generation consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions.
Why is it great to join us? Infosys gives career opportunities to people with and without solid experience who are willing to absorb and implement technological innovations on daily basis.
Explore the future with Infosys now!
Customer Support with French - JOINING BONUS 30 000 CZK
Brno, Czech Republic, Full-time
JOIN US UNTIL THE END OF FEBRUARY AND GET THE BONUS 30 000 CZK!
INFOSYS provides career opportunities and stable employment in a multinational environment where YOU can get a chance to use various languages, be a part of the prominent and world-famous brands, acquire and upgrade IT skills working from the all-new office building in the center of Brno.
Your workday will just fly by as you will:
- Be assigned for one future-oriented, long-lasting, and eminent client – an automobile manufacturer, an energy provider, a cosmetics company, a cell phone producer, an IT corporation, etc.
- Be responsible for a remote technical/administrative troubleshooting of the accounts, systems, applications, laptops, PCs, related equipment, networks of the employees of the client in one particular country;
- Be a coordinator and active participant in the communication via phone, emails, chats, ticketing tool (ServiceNow) with the Client, professional technicians (L2 support);
- Be a member of the international, dynamic, and innovative company environment.
Why does Infosys choose you? You definitely:
- Speak and write in English and French fluently;
- Handle phone calls, a necessity to reply to emails and give useful guidance to the client;
- Perceive multitasking and problem solving as a piece of cake;
- Are a daily user of Windows, Android or iOS, Microsoft Office, etc.
- Want to be a team player rather than a lonely wolf;
- Can be punctual and relied on.
Infosys esteems you as we provide:
- Long-term and stable cooperation;
- Performance bonus;
- Financial appraisal for referring your friends and acquaintances;
- Monetary compensation of the night shifts and compensation days for working at the Czech state holidays;
- Meal allowance;
- Multisport card;
- Organized training sessions during the first weeks and further upskilling courses (online, with our experts);
- 25 days of a paid leave;
- Relocation support: 2 weeks of initial accommodation provided by the company;
- Brand new offices (Vlnena street) with a game room, a silent zone, kitchenettes, a terrace in the center of Brno, 2nd largest city of the Czech Republic;
- Expat Assistance Services for new joiners;
- Teambuilding activities.
- The employee must be employed by Infosys during the time of payout of the joining bonus;
- Eligible for candidates who receive offer communication from 17.11.2021 and join us till 28.02.2022;
Infosys appreciates your time so the hiring process is usually concise:
Apply – Receive a response after your CV evaluation - Get a call from our Recruiter – Arrange a video conference with our Team Leader/Manager – Get feedback/offer – Navigate your next with Infosys.
Informace o pozici
- Vlněna 526/1, Brno – Trnitá
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate), French (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Corporate events, Work mostly from home
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration, Technology and development, Customer service, Help Desk Technician
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.
Job is also suitable for the physically challenged, attendance required – handicapped-accessible building. Also suitable for: Disabled, Wheelchair bound, Other.