Are you looking for a stable job where you can get experience? Shift work is not a problem and 30% extra payment for night work sounds interesting to you? If YES, read more.
Infosys in the Czech Republic provides business-to-business trans-formative services for its clients across the globe. Moreover, Infosys is one of the leaders in next-generation consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. From its Brno Deliver Center Infosys provides technical support to more than 30 global multinational corporations.
Why is great to join us? Because Infosys gives career opportunities to people with and without solid experience, who are willing to absorb and implement technological innovations on daily basis.
Explore the future with Infosys now!
Customer Support with German 24/7
How can you imagine your scope of work?
· Provide 24/7 support for one of the globally well-known companies
· Your “customers” will be employees of our client
· Perform a remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
· Support, guidance and administration of the diverse technical issues
· Redirect unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
What are our requirements?
· Communicative level of English, our company language, and German language is a must (min. B2)
· Willingness to work in different shifts (also nights and weekends)
· Experience in customer support
· Interest in IT
· Willingness to learn and develop
· Good communication and problem-solving skills
How we will appreciate your work?
· Organized training during the first weeks
· 30% extra payment for night work
· Performance bonus
· Meal vouchers
· Multisport card
· Makro card
· Language courses
· 25 days of leave
· Modern offices in the center of Brno, 2nd largest city of the Czech Republic
· Relocation Support (Initial Accommodation for 2 weeks)
· Expat Assistance Services for new joiners
Living in the Czech Republic has many advantages including affordable, low-cost living, a very good infrastructure, proximity to other European locations, as well as an interesting history and culture and beautiful nature. Brno is a truly international city with inhabitants and visitors from all over the world and there is no requirement to speak Czech!
Informace o pozici
- Vlněna 526/1, Brno – Trnitá
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate), German (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Notebook, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Corporate events, Self-organization of the job
- Listed in: Administration, Services, Customer service
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.