Infosys in the Czech Republic provides business-to-business trans-formative services for its clients across the globe. Moreover, Infosys is one of the leaders in the next-generation consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. From its Brno Deliver Center Infosys provides technical support to more than 30 global multinational corporations.
Why is it great to join us? Infosys gives career opportunities to people with and without solid experience who are willing to absorb and implement technological innovations on daily basis.
Explore the future with Infosys now!
Senior iOS Developer
Why we hire this role
New global job opportunity in Brno!
Infosys tech activities are broad - our core business is built on innovations, digitalization and mastering our clients' data-driven needs.
Now, Infosys business calls for experienced iOS Developers. Developers who would be based out of Brno and who will be part of our international application development team working on a brand new mobile app development for one of our clients - a European bank institution.
Infosys has strong global development streams, join our platform that is full of various opportunities for large worldwide-known clients.
You should be an experienced iOS Developer who would assist with design and development of an enterprise platform.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required
• At least 6 years of experience with IT development and coding
• Design and development of iOS Mobile Application using Swift.
• Good Understanding and hands on experience in Mobile technologies namely iOS, Swift to develop cutting-edge experience for end users.
• Knowledge of how to operate services and experience in CI/CD automation techniques and tools – Git, Jenkins
• Should be an experienced user of Agile/Scrum methods.
Skills and Experience:
• Minimum 5 years of experience in iOS, Swift development
• At least 6 years of experience in software development life cycle.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and Verbal). Should be fluent in English
• Strong understanding of common software development and maintenance practices
• Good Analytical and Problem-solving skills
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
What you can expect from us
• Stable environment of established international company
• Possibility to become a part of larger development organization
• Performance bonus
• Brand new office in Vlnena Business Park
Informace o pozici
- Vlněna 526/1, Brno – Trnitá
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Corporate events
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: Application and system development, IT Consultant, Programmer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer