Infosys in the Czech Republic provides business-to-business trans-formative services for its clients across the globe. Moreover, Infosys is one of the leaders in the next-generation consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. From its Brno Deliver Center Infosys provides technical support to more than 30 global multinational corporations.
Why is it great to join us? Infosys gives career opportunities to people with and without solid experience who are willing to absorb and implement technological innovations on daily basis.
Explore the future with Infosys now!
Technical support coordinator with Spanish
• Provide support for one of the globally well-known companies;
• Your “customers” will be employees of our clients;
• Perform a remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions;
• Support, guidance and administration of the diverse technical issues;
• Redirect unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel.
• Upper-intermediate (at least B2>) level of English (both spoken and written), our major company language
• Upper-intermediate (at least B2>) level of Spanish (both spoken and written)
• Experience in customer support
• Interest in IT
• Willingness to learn and develop
• Good communication and problem-solving skills
• Organized training during the first weeks
• Performance bonus
• Meal vouchers
• Multisport card
• Makro card
• Language courses
• 25 days of leave
• Modern offices in the center of Brno, 2nd largest city of Czech Republic
• Relocation Support (Initial Accommodation for 2 weeks)
• Expat Assistance Services for new joiners
Living in the Czech Republic has many advantages including affordable, low-cost living, a very good infrastructure, proximity to other European locations, as well as an interesting history and culture and beautiful nature. Brno is a truly international city with inhabitants and visitors from all over the world and there is no requirement to speak Czech!
Informace o pozici
- Holandská 872/9, Brno – Štýřice
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced), Spanish (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Corporate events
- Listed in: Administration, IS/IT: System and HW administration, Customer service, Help Desk Technician, Operator, IS Support, Front office worker
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer