Infor delivers end-to-end ERP and strategic edge applications that are integrated and delivered in a multi-tenant cloud. We believe that customers need industry-specific solutions and that one size does not fit all.
We are proud to serve more than 68,000 companies worldwide. Infor is a standalone subsidiary of Koch Industries, Inc., which has annual revenues of over $110 billion.
For more information visit www.infor.com
Senior Software Engineer for Cloud Automation
The position will be part of the Infor Hospitality product development team with a focus in working with Amazon Web Services infrastructure including deployment automation using AWS services and facilities such as CloudFormation, IAM, Security Groups, KMS, S3, Elastic Container Service, Route53, ALB, ElastiCache Redis, MSK, Elasticsearch. The function of this position is time and mission critical.
Your Responsibilities Include
- Work with product developers, QA and cloud operations personnel to ensure that the products are designed and constructed to operate optimally in the AWS cloud environment.
- Write end-to-end automation for a variety of infrastructure needs by using AWS and Infor-developed scripting tools.
- Participate in activities for product development, testing, deployment, and troubleshooting.
Knowledge and Skills
- Experience in designing and programming “cloud-native” aspects of large scale systems based on Amazon Web Services
- Solid background in major AWS technologies such as CloudFormation, IAM, Security Groups, KMS, S3, Elastic Container Service, Route53, ALB, ElastiCache Redis, MSK, Elasticsearch.
- Deep understanding of the concept of containerization and practical experience in building docker containers
- Production-level programming experience related to cloud automation in a Linux environment
- Effective communication skills and team-work mentality in collaborating with a diverse group of people in a global organization
- Agile software development practice
- Experience in GitLab, Nexus, Maven
- Experience with log management and monitoring tools such as Sumo Logic, Splunk, Logic Monitor, etc.
- Stunning colleagues
- As a cloud-based company, candidates will have the opportunity to deeply familiarize themselves with how to effectively use the cloud to solve challenging scalability, availability, and durability problems
- Competitive compensation
- Great career path
- International working environment and top world product development.
- Possibility of professional growth.
- Access to trainings and certifications
- Sodexo Cafeteria pack (sport, culture, leisure time, life/pension insurance)
- Refreshment in the office, meal flat rate
- Language courses
- Flexi working hours, home office
Our Guiding Principles set the standard for how we work with one another. They define who we are as an organization and guide everything we do. By applying the same shared values that unleash prosperity in free societies—such as value creation, integrity, responsibility, free speech, and toleration—we encourage one another to take initiative and to challenge the status quo.
We have a relentless commitment to a culture based on a business philosophy called Market Based Management® (MBM®). Informed by the principles that allow a free and open society to flourish, MBM® prepares individuals to innovate, improve, and transform while fostering a healthy, growing organization that creates long-term value for its clients and supporters and fulfillment for its employees.
Infor does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age or individuals with disabilities.
At Infor we value your privacy that’s why we created a policy that you can read here.
The information above is not complete and may change once joining Infor in future but this is a guide of the overall role. Please find further information here: http://www.infor.com/
Informace o pozici
- Infor (Česká republika) s.r.o.
- Na strži 1702/65, Praha – Nusle
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, DevOps engineer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer