Infor delivers end-to-end ERP and strategic edge applications that are integrated and delivered in a multi-tenant cloud. We believe that customers need industry-specific solutions and that one size does not fit all.
We are proud to serve more than 68,000 companies worldwide. Infor is a standalone subsidiary of Koch Industries, Inc., which has annual revenues of over $110 billion.
For more information visit www.infor.com
.Net Software Engineer / Principal
You will work in one of the ten biggest software companies in the world on architecture and developing our own ERP system d/PEM. Infor d/EPM is a platform to create state-of-the-art analytic and performance management applications. Infor d/EPM customers experience great prebuilt content and can even customize and create from scratch – with all the flexibility and power they need. The platform has a Cloud Edition which is a brand-new, cloud-enabled, highly scalable, performant and technically beautiful service-oriented architecture.
The job position is in the core of the platform which is the infrastructural base for all the other services in the platform providing common capabilities to other components, from database access layer up to the administrative web UI. The infrastructure provides high performance and scalability and is a key part of the platform.
• Design and architecture work for the platform core in cloud
• Extend the core infrastructure with new services
• Optimize and enhance existing services and the platform core itself
• Ensure code quality and performance with automated unit and integration tests for any code written
• Survey newest technologies and identify those we can utilize in the platform for better performance, scalability or easier development
What we offer you:
• Great benefit package
• A professional and agile working environment
• Self-realization and professional growth
• A multi-national team with motivated and highly ambitious professionals
• Full time employment contract
What you should have
• Good English language skills both, written and oral (You will speak with multinational team in CR, Germany, UK, USA and Philippines)
• +2 years experience in .NET Framework and of programming in C#
• Combination high technical expertise with good solution orientation
• Ability to assert your opinion and be team player
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you do not hear back from us in 2 weeks time, please consider your submission declined.
Informace o pozici
- Infor (Česká republika) s.r.o.
- Na strži 1702/65, Praha – Nusle
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Self-organization of the job
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, SW architect, Programmer, .NET developer, C# developer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
+420 225 660 308